Marion vs Abingdon

Canes00

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNT's having a good conversation with himself...and it was a change of poss on the play so it could have been the defense coming on from Abingdon and the Offense coming on from Marion

well i was just tryin to tell u wat i saw on the field gezzz

I was there and saw the whole thing. Marion players were jawing and spitting in the face of our players. There was no sportsmanship shown by the cane players. Marion once had some class when Steve Wright was there but Briscoe is classless and his team is as well. The only reason Briscoe has the job is because there was no teaching positions open for a new hire to come in. That came from my friend at the top in Smythe County. I think Briscoe should send a written apology for the senseless actions displayed by his team to our football team! Bottom line we won and were more physical and they couldn't accept that. They thought we were 'soft' but they found out different!!

I was there and saw the whole thing. Marion players were jawing and spitting in the face of our players. There was no sportsmanship shown by the cane players. Marion once had some class when Steve Wright was there but Briscoe is classless and his team is as well. The only reason Briscoe has the job is because there was no teaching positions open for a new hire to come in. That came from my friend at the top in Smythe County. I think Briscoe should send a written apology for the senseless actions displayed by his team to our football team! Bottom line we won and were more physical and they couldn't accept that. They thought we were 'soft' but they found out different!!

LOL Think he should send a written apology... get the hell over this, and go play basketball.

Guest dawgfan86

I think abingdon should send an apology for starting the shit

BULLSHIT coleman wouldnt shut his mouth the entire game, abingdon wanting to go out wit class PLZ give me a break from the first whistle they jawed off to marion and they were the ones spitting marion threw the punches after the first one because we learn to fight out in the country while yall learn cosmetics