Twin Valley @ Hurley

Guest stuntdouble

Guest stuntdouble

Since they play Thursday lets start talking now. I think Hurley wins 40- 14 . We are just to fast for the Panthers. What do you all think?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Hurley has anybody as fast as Horne! ....This game will be a close one....Hurley is still banged up and will probably have 2 or 3 players out......These 2 teams always play each other tough.....this goes back to the old Hurley and Garden days.......Waters look like he was hurt during the Honaker game so this could damper the rebels a little......It should be a good one

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Im a big Hurley fan and would love to see it 60-0, but I predict Hurley wins 26-20.

TNA has a New Legends Championship belt that Coach Crigger could raslin' for........I heard Hurley's defensive coordinator finishing move is the cobra clutch. This game is like the election, too close to call.

This game is gonna be one of the best games this week. The Panthers are coming off a big confidence boost with their first win and coach crigger has got them lookn right. Hurley is a good team, anytime you have 5 or 6 wins your not bad. Im gonna have to give the edge to the panthers, 32-26. It may even be in overtime thats how close of a game this should be.

Well guys, I can't agree with you on this one , yea Twin Valley will come out fired up with confidence but Hurley is ready and knows that it goes back to the golden days of Green Dragons . They are not about to let their winning record have anymore losses listed. They have played hard and are a tight knit bunch of kids. This team is a stronger team than given credit for. They have proved, even though they have hit some tough hurdles that they mean to win hurt or not. If they can get their gear on and hit the field

and be effective enough then they'll play with HEART. In my opinion, that is basically what they have played with all season. All in all, sorry guys I'm gonna have to say Hurley on this one but maybe next year may be a tighter game who knows. My prediction is Hurley 32-14.

as one of twin valleys twelve seniors, i wont be the only one to say that we'll do all we can to keep from ending our high school careers in a loss.. and i dont think twin valley has been more determined to beat a team all year as they are to beat hurley... and like dookie says.. hurley has no one as fast as horne.. or bo hartmann either for that matter.. i think twin valley is gonna be dominant outta the backfield.. but if the rebels can stop the running game then the panthers wont have much else to resort to.. im gonna say either way it goes.. neither team wins by more than 10.. but my prediction is 26-20 twin valley..

i dont think twin valley has lost to a team this season that hurley couldve beat... other than st. paul.. which shouldve been twin valleys game.. but no point in crying over spilt milk now.. so yea they've just won one game but look at the schedule they've had

Im gonna have to disagree with ya on that one because they should have beat castlewood and I think Hurley was better but like you said, there is no reason to cry over spilt milk.....Hurley had 5 turnovers and was 2 touchdowns better than Castlewood

i dont think twin valley has lost to a team this season that hurley couldve beat... other than st. paul.. which shouldve been twin valleys game.. but no point in crying over spilt milk now.. so yea they've just won one game but look at the schedule they've had

"You gotta love enthusiasm" If you aint got hope,you aint got nothing...I love the way you talk crap I love even more how them Rebel Soldiers dont say nothing....They'll do there's tomorrow night..Id imagine they'll speak louder than you..Go Get'm Rebels

Hey Cornho, why settle for the cheap stuff go all the way with the Rebel Spirits. I'll be there to help spread the Rebel Spirits when they the Rebels win this one..........Do what you gotta do Rebels....word is The Rebels are psyched and the Blankenship guy is on fire....The Headhunters are looking for paw prints .....Stacy, Hurley, Layne, Jackson,

and the big diesal Sullivan are going panther hunting this Thursday what a treat for the Panthers....trick or treat....shhh be verry verry quiet we are looking for panthers.....Hunt them down "Headhunters"....GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well tell the rest of the story Bugs, Rebels never enter the battlefield without a secret weapon.......turn Homer (Cris Waters) lose and dam that boy can absolutely leave fire streaks....watch out Horne Homers on fire too.... Go HOMER!!!!!!!

"You gotta love enthusiasm" If you aint got hope,you aint got nothing...I love the way you talk crap I love even more how them Rebel Soldiers dont say nothing....They'll do there's tomorrow night..Id imagine they'll speak louder than you..Go Get'm Rebels

im not talking crap... lol.. im just sayin what i think.. i never said hurley wasnt any good.. i know one thing though.. you guys are on one major ego trip...

Edited by hokiepanther

few things here 1. I heard Grundy opens next year with Twin Valley...2.Waters quit when he tried to play for Grundy and wasn't impressive to say the least...

what do you mean waters quit.. Waters plays every game at hurley and i dont know the facts but someone told me the other day he has around 700 yards this year.