How does graham get in?

losheyhombres

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tazewell won 1 game last year and i heard nothing of you people saying that they need to get rid of coach wyatt now that they have a winning season they want to look down on a team having a bad season graham is still doing better than tazewell did last year and this is their down season.

tazewell won 1 game last year and i heard nothing of you people saying that they need to get rid of coach wyatt now that they have a winning season they want to look down on a team having a bad season graham is still doing better than tazewell did last year and this is their down season.

What you fail to see is, that last year was Wyatt only bad season in 5 years at Tazewell.. Graham has been the same ever since Marrs took over.

are you serious? graham has been bad the past 4 years? lets see my freshman year region championship game, sophomore region championship game, junion year first round, and this year oddly enough at 4 and 6 were still going to be in becasue of strength of schedule tazewell plays noone year in and year out and it seems to me i recall alot of taze people griping about wyatt oh and just a reminder enroute to those region championship games who did we beat oh yea tazewell so shut up one good year congrats and if it wasnt for pocy closing you would still suck

are you serious? graham has been bad the past 4 years? lets see my freshman year region championship game, sophomore region championship game, junion year first round, and this year oddly enough at 4 and 6 were still going to be in becasue of strength of schedule tazewell plays noone year in and year out and it seems to me i recall alot of taze people griping about wyatt oh and just a reminder enroute to those region championship games who did we beat oh yea tazewell so shut up one good year congrats and if it wasnt for pocy closing you would still suck

Yeah, what ever, 5 years at Tazewell and he has made the playoffs 4 of the 5 years, missing the state game by one game, and won the region Champion Ship. And plays no one.... lol

Someone told me ( im not going to mention) that a couple of years ago when Tazewell beat Graham in the reg. season and lost to Graham bad in the playoffs, that Taz. blew that game so they wouldnt have to come back and play Richlands for a second time. Not sure how much truth is to that but it seems odd to beat a team once and get blown out the second time.

Ah i just do not see a bulldog team throwing a game so they would not have to meet up with the blues again. I for one if i was on that team would have loved to have played Richlands again just to try to make up for that embarrassment that was that years game between the 2 of them.

Ah i just do not see a bulldog team throwing a game so they would not have to meet up with the blues again. I for one if i was on that team would have loved to have played Richlands again just to try to make up for that embarrassment that was that years game between the 2 of them.

I dont no, awful fishy

I heard that Coach Marrs, is going to be out after this season, and it will be turned over to Dave Litz... Anyone have any info on this matter?

god i hope not.thats like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.wouldnt do a bit of good.all of the coaches that were once players need to go.and arent good coaches.im sorry but just because you played highschool football doesnt mean you can coach highschool football. the coaching staff needs a complete over haul.and until that happens continue to look forward to these type of seasons.

I heard that Coach Marrs, is going to be out after this season, and it will be turned over to Dave Litz... Anyone have any info on this matter?

I can pretty well tell you if that happens hell will freeze over.......

He took over in 82 or 83 didn't he? Coach Colobro was the only coach before him I believe so how was that team "set up" for greatness.

he took over the year of the title, there was another coach in between Colobro and Litz, can't think of his name, I can tell this that coach that was there before Litz would call in the plays and the team would call there own plays....

he took over the year of the title, there was another coach in between Colobro and Litz, can't think of his name, I can tell this that coach that was there before Litz would call in the plays and the team would call there own plays....

Coach Litz became head coach in 1985. Micky Lusk was the coach in 83 and 84. Dave did a good job, just got to the point that in 96-97 there was absolutely no talent at Tazewell.