Wake up, America!!!

GMan

Its the fact that he wants to act like he had know idea she was not supposed to be here. You and both know he did and if he had just came out and said yea i knew about it thats fine but too sit there and says thats the first he had heard of it is bull .

Its the fact that he wants to act like he had know idea she was not supposed to be here. You and both know he did and if he had just came out and said yea i knew about it thats fine but too sit there and says thats the first he had heard of it is bull .

they are saying its not a criminal issue, its an administrative issue with INS so whats the big deal? Who knows how much contact he has with her in real life and if he knew it or not? how would you know?

He must think we are all stupid to believe he did not know his aunt was not supposed to be living here.

I have plenty of family members that I don't know a lot about. I don't think it is that far fetched for him to not know that she was her illegally. If he didn't know what happened in her immigration case then he may of thought she received permission to stay.

He has only met his dad once. Why would he care about an aunt or uncle on that side of his family?.

Yeh, especially since that side of his family has a history of involvement with radical Muslims...he probably didn't know about that either...:rolleyes:

Just the shroud of secrecy that surrounds absolutely everything in this man's past. That's all.

Don't you mean the shroud of secrecy that McCain and Palin have created...about his past...give me a break...these kind of scare tactics have been around since the Dinosaurs...I guess that's where McCain first learned about them.

Don't you mean the shroud of secrecy that McCain and Palin have created...about his past...give me a break...these kind of scare tactics have been around since the Dinosaurs...I guess that's where McCain first learned about them.

What shroud of secrecy about McCain and Palin? I guess no one will truly know what went on for those 5 years McCain sat being tortured in the Hanoi Hilton. Or perhaps you were referring to Palin's trooper-gate fiasco. Look what just came out tonight: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081104/ap_on_el_pr/palin_troopergate.

If Obama were ONCE truly honest regarding Tony Rezko, Jeremiah Wright, or ACORN, perhaps I'd be more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt. But oh no, when he hangs around with these characters (ESPECIALLY Wright) far more than just business interaction, I feel a duty owed to inform me of why he chums around with these sorts of people. Obama's given far less than a satisfactory explanation.

Edited by UVAObserver

What are you talking about?...I'm saying the shroud of secrecy surrounding Obama has been generated by the McCain and Palin campaign...

No, the shroud of secrecy surrounding Obama has been generated by himself being associated with with some unsavory characters...including friends, family, and confidants...

WHAT I WANNA KNOW..... is what kind of idiot is Cecil Roberts for still supporting this idiot?... i mean he comes out and says he will bankrupt all coal powered plants and that idiot roberts still supports him

No, the shroud of secrecy surrounding Obama has been generated by himself being associated with with some unsavory characters...including friends, family, and confidants...

If that's the case...then I'll have to tell about half of my friends to get lost.....and disassociate myself with a couple of uncles and cousins...

WHAT I WANNA KNOW..... is what kind of idiot is Cecil Roberts for still supporting this idiot?... i mean he comes out and says he will bankrupt all coal powered plants and that idiot roberts still supports him

Coal plants will get plenty of business through clean coal technology. If you are causing tons of pollutants, you will pay for it.. Come on we need to perserve the planet.