Tazewell vs. Graham Round 2!

Fighton_3

I month ago, I would predict Graham and Tazewell to be close as well. I do feel that Graham is desperately headed in the wrong direction, while Tazewell may not be as dominant as I once believed (not counting the Richlands game.)

I don't know if it would make any difference, but I see some of Graham falling off with the injury to Ronnie Scott. What happened with him? During the beginning of the season, I thought he was a very well-rounded player as well as a team leader. His absence would be one of the many blows Graham has had to their morale. Has Lane still been carrying the load has he has all year?

As far as Tazewell is concerned, I feel they are the most well-rounded team, but they are not very dominant on offense either running or passing. In other words, they can do both reasonably well, but I don't think they can take over a game when one aspect of their game is shut down (example Lebanon).

With all my analysis I predict Tazewell 35-Graham 14 due to Graham's inability to play defense.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tazewell by 2 td's.

I will say that Graham still has some big boys on the line and a couple of talented rb's in Lane and Harris...so you can't completely count them out. and a talented receiver in Byrd. My question is...do they have enough heart to win this one?

The talent is there...but has there been too much turmoil with the team this year to pull it together at this point??

Edited by futbolking

I think PC is a more dangerous draw for richlands than graham is for Tazewell. Tazewell is extremely motivated this week. I see them hittin the field with complete focus this game. Playoff time baby!

I agree. The RB for Patrick can take over a game...he is "Bradshaw-like" in his ability to take over a game. However, that being said, he is not on the level that Bradshaw was, but he may be just good enough to get past Richlands.

I look for it to be a tight game. If Richlands can stop Harris, they win....

i hope tazewell wins the region...i get tired of richlands

My concern would be a very good Patrick County team who played in a stronger Piedmont District...and was very competitive...If I had to choose a Region Champ...I'd say PC is the odds on favorite at this point. SWD is down this year..

This is going to surprise you but i agree PC is the favorite to win the Region this year in my opinion they have played in the tougher district and have been very good in that district the SWD is down this year and if the blues can get by them i would have to think they would be the favs to win the region.

You're right Bulldog52..I forgot about being out of school on Election Day. Nonetheless..they haven't put up their pads and they are for sure getting after it this week and some last week..lol

The piedmont district was actually down this year.

Bassett wasn't as strong and other than that pc was the only other "good" team in it. Just check the records out of all the teams.

That being said, it is one heckuva first round matchup though.

no i just hate a bunch of smartbutt cocky kids thats all

People always hate winners. Just because some kids play good baal together they are considered to be "smartbutt and cocky".

Come on dude, get real. These kids have an awesome program, they work hard and they reap the benefits.

I month ago, I would predict Graham and Tazewell to be close as well. I do feel that Graham is desperately headed in the wrong direction, while Tazewell may not be as dominant as I once believed (not counting the Richlands game.)

I don't know if it would make any difference, but I see some of Graham falling off with the injury to Ronnie Scott. What happened with him? During the beginning of the season, I thought he was a very well-rounded player as well as a team leader. His absence would be one of the many blows Graham has had to their morale. Has Lane still been carrying the load has he has all year?

As far as Tazewell is concerned, I feel they are the most well-rounded team, but they are not very dominant on offense either running or passing. In other words, they can do both reasonably well, but I don't think they can take over a game when one aspect of their game is shut down (example Lebanon).

With all my analysis I predict Tazewell 35-Graham 14 due to Graham's inability to play defense.

Scott went down with a neck injury he suffered during the richlands game thus ending his career as a football player. Yes Lane has carried the load all year.

This should be a good game since im a Graham fan ill say Graham 3 Tazewell 2 lol

Edited by superpringle2

I've got Graham losing very very badly. Something like 49-0. I've never seen a Graham team like this before. The line led by the overrated Josh Halsey is terrible,that is why the G-men have been punched in the mouth BEHIND the line of scrimmage all year. The Defense is not much better. I've honestly seen the Chargers tackle harder than this years G-men. But goodluck to both teams hope to see a good fight. Graham Goodluck this basketball season.

I've got Graham losing very very badly. Something like 49-0. I've never seen a Graham team like this before. The line led by the overrated Josh Halsey is terrible,that is why the G-men have been punched in the mouth BEHIND the line of scrimmage all year. The Defense is not much better. I've honestly seen the Chargers tackle harder than this years G-men. But goodluck to both teams hope to see a good fight. Graham Goodluck this basketball season.

yea im josh halsey bud you wanna tell me who u are and well see if i cant show just how overrated i am real easy to hide behind a screen name little girl

Yeah, I'm serious, I live in Peterstown, so I'm familiar with Bluefield, but not Tazewell.

Thanks for the directions.

Just go down 460 West about 25 miles past Bluefield to Tazewell, Va...take the first Tazewell exit and continue straight for about 5 miles...you can't miss the high school, it's on the right.

Have a safe trip.

yea im josh halsey bud you wanna tell me who u are and well see if i cant show just how overrated i am real easy to hide behind a screen name little girl

I think that is somebody from graham trying to fire you up for tomorrow.

Well 1st off you surely wouldn't block me or anything and im definitly not afraid of you catching me. But don't get mad for someone criticizing you. And for all the hype of hearing this and that about you from Doug Marrs it definitly hasn't shown. I'm not from or for Graham but ive watched games and scrimmages and i couldn't count how many "blocks" if thats what you want to call them that you just ran.....well pretty much walked down field and didn't touch anyone and it really shows your character that you get on a website to care what everyone else is thinking before a big playoff game. You should have your mind more on the game and not on the Internet. Maybe thats your alls problems that you care more about what people think than playing the game. but once again. GOODLUCK TODAY. Getcha some pancakes BUD

Congratulations to the Dawgs on their win today against the G-Men. A special "shoutout" to T. J. Rasnick--awesome game this young man had. So proud of him--he was determined those Dawgs were going to be playing the Blues next week. 2 TD's, FG, ? EX--wow!!! I know the health battle this young man fought this year and I am estatic that he got to realize his dream and be out on the field--a game he will remember always. Kudos to the other Dawgs--- Muncey, Dean, Lockhart, the Pocy kids. Overall a team effort.

Glenn Catron Player of the Game---T.J. RASNICK!!!

GOOD JOB DAWGS---SEE YA NEXT WEEK!!!

Life has many choices---eternity has two

Edited by tbgfan

Congratulations to the Dawgs on their win today against the G-Men. A special "shoutout" to T. J. Rasnick--awesome game this young man had. So proud of him--he was determined those Dawgs were going to be playing the Blues next week. 2 TD's, FG, ? EX--wow!!! I know the health battle this young man fought this year and I am estatic that he got to realize his dream and be out on the field--a game he will remember always. Kudos to the other Dawgs--- Muncey, Dean, Lockhart, the Pocy kids. Overall a team effort.

Glenn Catron Player of the Game---T.J. RASNICK!!!

GOOD JOB DAWGS---SEE YA NEXT WEEK!!!

Yes, that young man had a hell of a game, with that mentioned, the THS students were walking through out the ball game collecting money for the young lady that has been battling cancer along with TJ, i think they raised $1200.00. That is awesome, both fans help support the effort... I think the loss last week to Lebanon woke the Dawgs up and brought them back to earth... It's going to be a great game next week.

the THS students were walking through out the ball game collecting money for the young lady that has been battling cancer along with TJ, i think they raised $1200.00. That is awesome, both fans help support the effort...

That young lady is Jennifer Phillips--another fine young person from THS. Our prayers are for her complete healing---just as our TJ was. Heard Larry Hypes say she was listening to the game from her hospital room in Maryland. TJ sent her a hello by the announcers. Two remarkable young people who have battled courageously!!!

That young lady is Jennifer Phillips--another fine young person from THS. Our prayers are for her complete healing---just as our TJ was. Heard Larry Hypes say she was listening to the game from her hospital room in Maryland. TJ sent her a hello by the announcers. Two remarkable young people who have battled courageously!!!

Yes very true, I work with TJ's uncle and Jennifer's mother.... God Bless them both...