Tazewell vs Graham

bigdogfan2

Who wins this one?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Tazewell
    • Graham

I smell an upset for some strange reason. Even with graham being 4-6 and losing to carroll by the ungodly sum of 47-6.

Graham 14

Tazewell 13

Not going to happen. Dawgs by 24+ in this one. Be nice to see an upset but not likely this year.

This thread is starting to sound an awfully lot like the thread last week. Hopefully with the same outcome!!

I think it is because graham has alot of players that are injured and they had some to quit even. So it still won't be a blow out but I think Tazewell comes out with more fire than they did last week.

Tazewell has outscored their opponents by six points in ten games, I don't see this one being any diffrent.... I give the advantage to Tazewell Defense. Just hope the offense shows up this week, these guys have worked hard all season and I see them bouncing back with a win this week to show they deserve to be in the playoffs.... I see Graham coming out and playing hard even though with all the rumors that have been put out about them in the past few weeks.. We all know what happen two years ago when Tazewell beat them in the regular season at home then Graham come back down for the first round playoffs and whipped the Dawgs.... The seniors know this and will try to not allow that again... In a close game Tazewell wins 21 to 13.

The bulldogs will bounce back and win this game. They will beat the Gmen by two touchdowns.

Then we get ready for an awesome game between Tazewell and Richlands. The game of the year.

Patrick County forfeited!?!? Sweet!!

Well thats good news that PC has already packed it in for the year someone should go down and tell the coaching staff in Richlands they dont have a game friday because i seen the guys down there yesterday getting ready for PC. Tazewell needs to focus on the G-Men because i think that is going to be a much better game than the last one and neither Richlands or Tazewell may not make it to the 2nd round thats what they play the game everyones record is 0-0 starting now and if you look past a game you will be beat.

im picking tazewell but they better not overlook the g-men.ive seen some crazy stuff happen in these playoff games over the years.in 1999 we went to tazewell and just beat em bad 49-22 first playoff game at mitchell we overlooked tazewell and lost 21-14.so you gotta stay focused on the team your playing not the team you want to play.but good luck to all teams.i still believe nobody from div.3 is gonna stop the Brookeville Bees.

Edited by ghs84

The bulldogs will bounce back and win this game. They will beat the Gmen by two touchdowns.

Then we get ready for an awesome game between Tazewell and Richlands. The game of the year.

Somebody is counting the chickens before they hatch. This PC team is the best the Blues have faced all year.

Best VA team the Blues have faced all year...

No, I think best team they have faced this year. I wasnt overly impressed with Bluefield. The blues blew 2 coverages which allowed the Beavers 2 touchdowns and the Blues got to the 6 yd line twice and could not punch it in. Dont get me wrong Bluefield has a good team but they didnt impress me a whole lot.

No, I think best team they have faced this year. I wasnt overly impressed with Bluefield. The blues blew 2 coverages which allowed the Beavers 2 touchdowns and the Blues got to the 6 yd line twice and could not punch it in. Dont get me wrong Bluefield has a good team but they didnt impress me a whole lot.

PC is too "one dimensional"...if the run game isn't working, they've got nothing. At least with Bluefield, you had to watch for the run while trying to cover the pass.

If Richlands puts ten in the box all night, they'll be fine...

Well thats good news that PC has already packed it in for the year someone should go down and tell the coaching staff in Richlands they dont have a game friday because i seen the guys down there yesterday getting ready for PC. Tazewell needs to focus on the G-Men because i think that is going to be a much better game than the last one and neither Richlands or Tazewell may not make it to the 2nd round thats what they play the game everyones record is 0-0 starting now and if you look past a game you will be beat.

Don't think Tazewell is not focused for some dumb ass posting stupid shit on here....