To all the Haters!

Guest fatpeopleonthebeach

well,well...thanks again for the support and all your opinions..let's see..you said east mont would beat us...you said bath would beat us..you sure your their's not blue under your maroon skin?how was the couch lastnight?it was cold,i went to a football game.we have a very tough game..yes,honestly..clintwood is the best team we will see but all we can do is grow as a team..so if we go and give it 110%..what more can you ask for?i'm telling you..i saw ph do this 12 yrs ago..if they hadn't had injuries they could have went far.so next year i feel will be the year we take the big step..this year holston's program turned the corner from being a losing program to a proud winning program.just been fun over the last few yrs to see life in d-town.ppl in the stands are new to all this so expect alil bit of the big head to set in but being humble is what the team is being taught.GO CAVS

at Holston are realists and understand what we are now facing. Clintwood is a machine. W. Campbell is a factory.

Frankly, I think we are a year away - Burton and Clintwood lose a lot to graduation this year. We are predominately a junior team. However, even us realists are extremely proud of the guys and what they've accomplished this year.

This is not to say I don't think we have a chance. Who knows how the breaks may turn? This team has a lot of heart. I just realize that its a gargantuan task.

Holston guys, enough with comparing us to Abingdon and especially enough with trying to bait them. Makes it seem like our entire community has an inferiority complex. The best response we can give those guys is to simply say, "Whatever. Enjoy your warm couch (and what was it? Berry malt liquor!) while we are still playing..."

Good luck Richlands, Lebanon, Floyd, Clintwood and the Cavs. May all S.W.Va. schools have good, clean, productive and safe games.

way to stick with the county pride and stick together...coming on a message board and talking trash to a team that hasnt instigated in any way makes you look like your trying to boast and brag about your success....yes-holton deserves all the credit in the world for what they have accomplished but coming on here seeming fishing for a pat on the back is not the way to go...you dont see richlands coming on here asking for someone to say congratulations every time they win...humility goes a long way

well,well...thanks again for the support and all your opinions..let's see..you said east mont would beat us...you said bath would beat us..you sure your their's not blue under your maroon skin?how was the couch lastnight?it was cold,i went to a football game.we have a very tough game..yes,honestly..clintwood is the best team we will see but all we can do is grow as a team..so if we go and give it 110%..what more can you ask for?i'm telling you..i saw ph do this 12 yrs ago..if they hadn't had injuries they could have went far.so next year i feel will be the year we take the big step..this year holston's program turned the corner from being a losing program to a proud winning program.just been fun over the last few yrs to see life in d-town.ppl in the stands are new to all this so expect alil bit of the big head to set in but being humble is what the team is being taught.GO CAVS

Whats your story with Marion? Bandwagon on Holston? Good luck Holston.

Whatever to just talking with your helmet and pads? It's unbelieavable that people are really calling kids punks and other things. Don't ruin what you got by pretending to be TO or Ocho Cinco.

Edited by fieldgeneral

OMG..where have you been...i explained this over and over..bandwagon?my mother's whole family is from there and my cousins played there.we moved to marion when i was a kid..HELLLLO..i have told you this for the 3rd time.as for calling kids names..no,i don't think that's really a great thing to do..i saw what happened and the refs could have prevented the whole thing with the right call..but all and all bath and east mont were not a cocky..was two good games..unlike a few other games..you sure you didn't move from abingdon to wythe county?alot like a falcon..

I have never heard, or forgot, my bad. I've never lived in Abingdon. I picked EM because I wasn't sold on Holston and they didn't impress me at all against GW and EM beat Radford who beat GW. Then Bath, I thought it was a toss up and thought maybe Holston would be looking ahead. I honestly never saw EM/Bath play but it was just a hunch. I should be right by picking Clintwood, but I've been wrong before. I hope Holston wins, but I don't think so. If they do, I will never pick against Holston again, trust me.

I wish Coach Matlock and all the Cavaliers the best and congratulate them on a great year. However, it would be a MAJOR upset for them to beat Clintwood. This team is pretty solid from top to bottom. Great Line, Great Backs, Good Receivers, and a defense that runs to the football well. The thing that impressed me the most was the Quarterback's composure against Burton. Granted, he was protected well, but he stood in there and delivered some good balls down the field when needed. That kind of balance with that caliber of team will be hard for Holston to overcome. Good luck to both teams!

Holston's defense has been solid all year. Their offense would concern me in this game. I see a very low scoring game with turnovers being the difference-I think Holston has a chance if they keep it close early and gain confidence. Everyone acts like Holston shouldn't even show up. The people who come might be in for a little suprise-Holston looked good last week and are really coaced well. I picked 27-19 earlier this week and have changed my mind 13-7 Clintwood gets the win.

Holston's defense has been solid all year. Their offense would concern me in this game. I see a very low scoring game with turnovers being the difference-I think Holston has a chance if they keep it close early and gain confidence. Everyone acts like Holston shouldn't even show up. The people who come might be in for a little suprise-Holston looked good last week and are really coaced well. I picked 27-19 earlier this week and have changed my mind 13-7 Clintwood gets the win.

If this game is within 3 TDs I will be shocked.