Lets pause and give thanks...

wave316

As Thanksgiving approaches us tomorrow I just want to thank God for His goodness . His goodness of providing me the blessing of living in a nation that has freedom to worship God. Freedom to get an education and grow in wisdom and knowledge. The blessings of having food on our tables,clothes on our backs,friends to lean on, fun activities ,such as sports to enjoy. Thanks Lord for our wives and children you have given us. Thanks most of all for your gift of salvation, by giving your Son to die on the cross for our sins. Thanks Lord for all these wonderful blessings! Thank you!:)

As Thanksgiving approaches us tomorrow I just want to thank God for His goodness . His goodness of providing me the blessing of living in a nation that has freedom to worship God. Freedom to get an education and grow in wisdom and knowledge. The blessings of having food on our tables,clothes on our backs,friends to lean on, fun activities ,such as sports to enjoy. Thanks Lord for our wives and children you have given us. Thanks most of all for your gift of salvation, by giving your Son to die on the cross for our sins. Thanks Lord for all these wonderful blessings! Thank you!:)

Great post! And I second it!

May your Thanksgiving be wonderful with family and good food. Most of all thanking our Heavenly Father for all blessings he gives us daily. God bless everyone with a great day.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

GO BLUES!!!

May your Thanksgiving be wonderful with family and good food. Most of all thanking our Heavenly Father for all blessings he gives us daily. God bless everyone with a great day.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

GO BLUES!!!

God bless you too, tbgfan:)

Amen! Couldn't have said it any better! Happy Thanksgiving to all!