45-35 Lest We Forget!

beano5

The best team doesn't lose on their home field to Ole Miss........period. I can't wait for them to get spanked by Alabama next week to prove that point.

You can really call 'em...........

Edited by parsons

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Oklahoma Sooners, the 2008 Big XII Champions, just set an NCAA record: scoring 60+ points in 5 straight games. It has never been done until tonight. Who is trying to make a statement on why they should be in the BCS title game?

Great job Sooners and Bradford. It will be a dilly between the Gators and Sooners--I like both qb's, but I have to give the edge to Bradford--he's more of a pure passer and Tebow is more athletic. If the o-line, of the Sooners, can give Bradford the protection they have the last few games, believe they will be the winners.

SAM BRADFORD FOR HEISMAN

Life has many choices---eternity has two

The Oklahoma Sooners, the 2008 Big XII Champions, just set an NCAA record: scoring 60+ points in 5 straight games. It has never been done until tonight. Who is trying to make a statement on why they should be in the BCS title game?

Not only did the make a statement, they're beating Florida. You heard it here first: Oklahoma Sooners, your 2008-2009 BCS National Champions. My early prediction: OU 38, UF 27.

Not only did the make a statement, they're beating Florida. You heard it here first: Oklahoma Sooners, your 2008-2009 BCS National Champions. My early prediction: OU 38, UF 27.

Stoops chokes in big games...especially BCS games...his last four trips to BCS games...

2007 - lost to WVU 48-28

2006 - lost to Boise St. 43-42

2004 - lost to USC 55-19

2003 - lost to LSU 21-14

Duly noted. I anticipate revisiting your post in a few weeks.........

Wait, I don't think we've talked enough about how much Texas was screwed. They won the head to head contest, therefore, should be going to the Big XII championship game. Beano, I feel for ya buddy.

45-35 LEST WE FORGET.

I'm not forgetting.

NO! NO! NO! I agree that Texas should be in the big 12 game but against oklahoma. If tex would had went over ou then why couldnt texas tech say hey we won the head to head?? it wasd a 3-way tie not just two teams I think after tech got blasted everyone forgot about them

NO! NO! NO! I agree that Texas should be in the big 12 game but against oklahoma. If tex would had went over ou then why couldnt texas tech say hey we won the head to head?? it wasd a 3-way tie not just two teams I think after tech got blasted everyone forgot about them

thats the exact reason everyone forgot about them...they got blasted..in the ACC and SEC...the rules for a 3-way tiebreak are narrowed down to the top 2 ranked of the 3 and then look at the head-to-head...this is why im refusing to watch the National Championship this year...

They have a great offense but they give up a whole lot of points and they have not played anyone like florida and when they get there to that game i expect both Bob and Sam to have that deer in headlights look.

The thing is, Bradford's had plenty of opportunities to get that "deer-in-the-headlights" feeling, and he hasn't done it yet. Even in the Texas loss, he played very admirably. He certainly didn't show it against Texas Tech, and he certainly didn't show it against Missouri. And I truly believe he won't show it against Florida.

I believe this board seriously, seriously underestimates the power of Oklahoma's offense. Arguably the most prolific NCAA Division I offense of all-time, as it currently stands.

I’m not underestimating Oklahoma’s offense. They’re the highest scoring offense in the

history of Division 1…….what’s to underestimate?

Early lines out of Las Vegas have Florida as a 3 point favorite. Is everyone seriously underestimating the Oklahoma offense?

I personally believe that Florida's advantages on offense and special teams is slightly greater than the advantage Oklahoma’s offense has against Florida’s defense.

Edited by parsons

The thing is, Bradford's had plenty of opportunities to get that "deer-in-the-headlights" feeling, and he hasn't done it yet. Even in the Texas loss, he played very admirably. He certainly didn't show it against Texas Tech, and he certainly didn't show it against Missouri. And I truly believe he won't show it against Florida.

I second that motion!!! lol

SAM BRADFORD FOR HEISMAN

Life has many choices---eternity has two