All SWD team

mnhokie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea he gave it everything he had for the bulldogs and they repayed him by sitting him on the bench.

Like you would know?? He does live pretty close to Richlands so maybe that had something to do with it. I'm not saying that the T-town coaching staff hasn't shafted anybody in their days and they probably were shafting him, but damn, to RICHLANDS????? commmmeeee oooonnnnn.

I dont know if this has been talked about before but why are there so many kids on the 1st SWD teams? 21 on offense(including PK and KR) and 19 on defense(including Punter).. As much as I like the SWD and everything, we can't have that many kids that deserve to be in the 1st team Region IV conversation.. And I know that having 7 teams in the district is hard but come on.. 40 kids on the 1st SWD team, just make a decision..

I dont know if this has been talked about before but why are there so many kids on the 1st SWD teams? 21 on offense(including PK and KR) and 19 on defense(including Punter).. As much as I like the SWD and everything, we can't have that many kids that deserve to be in the 1st team Region IV conversation.. And I know that having 7 teams in the district is hard but come on.. 40 kids on the 1st SWD team, just make a decision..

they didnt all get put up for Region team....the ones withoutthe position beside their name didnt get sent to Region conversation

And like I said before, the picks aren't right. I know for a fact that Nicley kid from Marion had tied with Lanning with tackles for the year and caused more turnovers. Briscoe led the district in tackles.They didn't get credit where credit is due.I like the picks from Tazwell but I know a that some guys didn't get what they deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still think lanning was the best in the district, but the nicely kid didnt impress me that much at all. I thought briscoe done a good job and he deserved it but not nicely. And if im not mistaken a think corner from tazewell led the district in turnovers

i still think lanning was the best in the district, but the nicely kid didnt impress me that much at all. I thought briscoe done a good job and he deserved it but not nicely. And if im not mistaken a think corner from tazewell led the district in turnovers

idk im just goin off stats i was told and all i meant was i led backers thats all i was told but be honest idc anymore cause im just going to get ready for college....and when did u see me play anyways

nicely loked good this year, he diserved every bit of what he got becasue he earned it.