Who is going to be the head coach at Va High

wildcats55

Guest stuntdouble

If Greg Mance does not take it which he probably wont then the Head Football Coach at William Fleming will get it.

Rob Sensanay (Spelling?) That is what I heard. Wanted out of William Fleming. He was the coach at Gretna when Vic Hall was there. He is a spread guru and a hell of a coach. If he goes to VA High. Watch out in the CMD. He will make overnight improvements, and will start laying the wabash to the cross-state rivals.

Rob Sensanay (Spelling?) That is what I heard. Wanted out of William Fleming. He was the coach at Gretna when Vic Hall was there. He is a spread guru and a hell of a coach. If he goes to VA High. Watch out in the CMD. He will make overnight improvements, and will start laying the wabash to the cross-state rivals.

I heard Doug Marrs was going to Virginia High too, but much like yours mine is a dream........

This guy leaves everwhere he's has been.

He left Gretna which was a mistake and took the North Stafford job. 1 year and gone, said the cost of living was too high! Should have known that before he left Gretna for the Fredrickburg area.

Goes to William Fleming and wants out already after 3 years? RIDICULOUS!

I wouldnt say he is a spread guru, I mean if any coach had VIC HALL they would have won in the Single A ranks with the athletes they have at Gretna. Vic could run one way and stop on a dime and throw the ball 50 yards back across the entire field. He was unstopable.

Had they not lost to Liberty in something like 3OT's his sophmore year they would have won the Div. 3 Title his sophmore year.

Edited by FIGHTN_HOKIE

I heard Doug Marrs was going to Virginia High too, but much like yours mine is a dream........

heard the same thing about marrs. heard va high offered him the head coaching & AD positions for $60,000+ a year. Hey maybe your dreams will come true!

heard the same thing about marrs. heard va high offered him the head coaching & AD positions for $60,000+ a year. Hey maybe your dreams will come true!

That will never happen. An old Graham boy is the AD down there, Barry Reed. And I don't think he would ever give up his job so Doug could have it. Besides, he is already making more than that figure at Graham. But I did hear that Graham picked up Va High next year in football.

This guy leaves everwhere he's has been.

He left Gretna which was a mistake and took the North Stafford job. 1 year and gone, said the cost of living was too high! Should have known that before he left Gretna for the Fredrickburg area.

Goes to William Fleming and wants out already after 3 years? RIDICULOUS!

I wouldnt say he is a spread guru, I mean if any coach had VIC HALL they would have won in the Single A ranks with the athletes they have at Gretna. Vic could run one way and stop on a dime and throw the ball 50 yards back across the entire field. He was unstopable.

Had they not lost to Liberty in something like 3OT's his sophmore year they would have won the Div. 3 Title his sophmore year.

When Vic Hall played at Gretna they were Double A.

When Vic Hall played at Gretna they were Double A.

2002 Liberty Beat Gretna in 2 or 3 OT's, they were double A, Div. 3

2003 Gretna won it all AA , Div.3

2004 Gretna won it all again AA, Div.3

Your right, I meant AA...they were dropping to Single A the next year 2005 and that was another reason Senseney left for AAA Div. 5 North Stafford. He thought he was too good for Single A.

The guy is very cocky and very arrogant.

Edited by FIGHTN_HOKIE