Graham and Richlands

dreason

graham beat richlands i cant remember the score but big jason palmer had a nasty dunk over someone and completed a 3 point play after the dunk. kyle harris shot lights out hitting 100% from the floor i think he had two 3's and three 2's

graham beat richlands i cant remember the score but big jason palmer had a nasty dunk over someone and completed a 3 point play after the dunk. kyle harris shot lights out hitting 100% from the floor i think he had two 3's and three 2's

yea harris and palmer really did it tonight. that was one of the sickest dunks i have ever seen up close and harris was shooting like there was no tomorrow but he really needs to work on those freethrows. Does anyone how much they both finished with?

jason had 22 going 10-13 from the field and 2-4 fts

kyle harris had 15 going 6-7 from the field and 1-4 fts

jorday bryan had 8 pts and 8 boards(leading rbounder) 3-8 from field 1-2 fts

scott brewster had 9 pts going 4-6 from the field and 0-1 fts

jason had 22 going 10-13 from the field and 2-4 fts

kyle harris had 15 going 6-7 from the field and 1-4 fts

jorday bryan had 8 pts and 8 boards(leading rbounder) 3-8 from field 1-2 fts

scott brewster had 9 pts going 4-6 from the field and 0-1 fts

scott brewster never misses. ever. period. you must be wrong? he's always had a 100% shooting percentage??

the thing that impressed me most about graham was their defense Richlands hasn't faced a team that played that hard defensively Harris is an excellent defender Richlands couldn't compete with graham simply because they couldn't get an open shot palmer and Harris are also really good offensively the dunk was pretty sweet and harris knocked down some incredible jumpers graham has the best team I've seen in the district so far with abingdon being the only team the blues haven't played