Who will win the SWD next year?

kooper

Really early but I got to go with the Blues. Last six years it has came through Ernie Hicks and look forward for the 7th. If this very young team has a good season this year it might be scary what 2010 will bring.

I think it is an open race. Who knows what can happen i mean really i think tazewell will not win look for somebody like Abington or Carrol County to win it

Tazewell will still a have a good team....

I'd say that Richlands will win district again.

As long as Bobby Wyatt is coaching at Tazewell, he will not beat Richlands. Richlands' program is all around better and the coaching staff knows what they're doing.

Tazewell's chance was this year and they couldn't beat Richlands, they will be pretty good next year but, Wyatt doesn't have the coaching skills to beat Mance.

i would have to say tazewell or richlands we compete again for district i think graham has some good athletes but somehow in the middle of the season it just looks like some of them give up but idk i have only seen them play a couple times whats does everyone else think?

I'd would say Tazewell if they won more district games than everyone else...

Im going with Tazewell on this one they need to work on getting their O-Line ready for the season. But their Defense is going to be back and ready to lay the wood. They'll be led on the D-Line by Shaq #70 an All SWD performer as a freshman and the Heart of the Defense, One of the hardest hitting players and the spoken leader the All SWD and All Region performer Corner #21. Hes one of my boys and im glad to see him repping Pocahontas the way he is all of us are proud to see him doing good. I talk to him last weekend to and he said that Coach is ordering him #1 to wear during the season instead of #21 has there ever been anyone to wear #1 for the green and white.

Edited by ndn_6

Im going with Tazewell on this one they need to work on getting their O-Line ready for the season. But their Defense is going to be back and ready to lay the wood. They'll be led on the D-Line by Shaq #70 an All SWD performer as a freshman and the Heart of the Defense, One of the hardest hitting players and the spoken leader the All SWD and All Region performer Corner #21. Hes one of my boys and im glad to see him repping Pocahontas the way he is all of us are proud to see him doing good. I talk to him last weekend to and he said that Coach is ordering him #1 to wear during the season instead of #21 has there ever been anyone to wear #1 for the green and white.

Haha i dont know about all that but thanks man im trying to Rep Pocahontas the best i can and it will be great to be able to have my Old #1 back to wear for my senior year to...lol