The Mafia

bmh8_2011

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea I don't know who who started that whole tj "sick puppy" crap but I assure you no one in the mafia said or chanted that. We all understand he is extremely sick so we're not gonna pick on him what's the point seriously?

You don't know me, so don't get on here and talk like you know what's going on. If i'm so extremely sick how am I playing basketball? Hell how am I doing anything? Yeah, I have CANCER not some wierd contagious disease. I can still do whatever i want it's not like i need to be quarantined or something, so I'm no different from anybody else.

About the whole chants thing. Everybody needs to grow up a little bit. If you have ever played a sport in your life you know trash talking happens, it's just part of it like it or not. Live with it. So quit crying about it, i could care less what anybody says. Have at it.

You don't know me, so don't get on here and talk like you know what's going on. If i'm so extremely sick how am I playing basketball? Hell how am I doing anything? Yeah, I have CANCER not some wierd contagious disease. I can still do whatever i want it's not like i need to be quarantined or something, so I'm no different from anybody else.

About the whole chants thing. Everybody needs to grow up a little bit. If you have ever played a sport in your life you know trash talking happens, it's just part of it like it or not. Live with it. So quit crying about it, i could care less what anybody says. Have at it.

Well put TJ. I know you can beat this like you beat it the first time. You are in my prayers. Keep fighting man. Keep doin what you do. I'm pullin for ya.