Can anyone tell me what is very wrong with this?

buzzsawBeaver

Let me ask you this, what has he done well in this short month?

Honestly, he has done nothing.....but I think by him just becoming president and representing a much much much needed change in Washington is giving millions in our country and billions around the world hope that things will be for the better

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Too bad we can't measure success in hope. And there is no change. He is a politician, who does sneaky things. He is not a reformer, he simply uses the Clinton playbook and plays for the far left. If he went for the middle like he said he would I probably be singing his praises. He constantly is doing things behind closed doors. The media didnt know that Pannetta was sworn in to the cabinet till today. They did it in secrecy on Friday. So much for the "most transparent term" according to Obama.

Hope may float, but our country is sinking.

Thank you for answering honestly.

we've been sending money to Israel and every other country in that region hand over fist for YEARS...this is nothing new, shocking, or even news worthy...just more of the same crap that has been going on with both political parties for decades.