Richlands - 22

Tazewell - 28

End of 2nd qtr

Richlands scoring

McGee-7, Rife-3, Mulkey-3, Tatum-9

Tazewell scoring

Pauley-9, Angles-2, Jessee-6, Taxley-11

Edited by tbgfan

Yea pretty good clean game, except for the tazwell fan that got ejected, he knows who he is, he's a preatty big fan of this site actually....

I hear the ole double fingered solute will do that to u... typical of a 13th grader haha

I hear the ole double fingered solute will do that to u... typical of a 13th grader haha

and typical of high schoolers to get on here and talk about something that really had no input to the outcome of the game. grow up. win with some pride. don't start things. get over yourselves

and typical of high schoolers to get on here and talk about something that really had no input to the outcome of the game. grow up. win with some pride. don't start things. get over yourselves

good call.....haha....after hearin some of the mafia's chants, I think I would be embarassed to be a part of it......I don't know if trying to look like an idiot or trying to make others look like an idiot is the goal but I know they sure "represent" themselves well

great game for RIchlands, you hit the shots when you needed to and Tazewell had NO answer for it