Richlands - Tazewell Score

tbgfan

ok i must say you are a complete idiot.. you just said you were in college and then you were making fun of another guy in college..wow seriously and why judge him when you were apart of the whole mafia thing to...looks like to me that you have no room to talk

He is in high school, and even if he was in college he does have room to talk.

Because he would be in Blacksburg, at a four year university, where as your boy Poskus is still in the basement of his mother's house driving to Harvard on the Hill every morning.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No girl came to get that deputy he saw what was happening and went over I was talking to him, the Richlands kid must have called him a bunch of stuff quick because he never stopped when he was coming from the bathroom until he was getting screamed at granted maybe I didn't hear everything but the kid never stopped walking who supposedly called him "a bunch" of stuff. To address my little friends I have never even seen the Richlands kid before last night but until he was screaming at them I never even saw them look his way.

i was there the whole time buddy i think i know what i'm talking about...she ran to the cops and told them to get him out of there that beating up a richlands fag was not worth losing his scholarship

He is in high school, and even if he was in college he does have room to talk.

Because he would be in Blacksburg, at a four year university, where as your boy Poskus is still in the basement of his mother's house driving to Harvard on the Hill every morning.

and you'll probley be living in a box beside the road begging for a penny thinking "wow i really am a piece of trash"

Actually you obviously care, because you continuously try to burn him, but you can't burn ice playboy. Ice ice baby, great song right?

you're one to be talking.. I just state facts that you and your "friends" get wrong thank you very much

i was there the whole time buddy i think i know what i'm talking about...she ran to the cops and told them to get him out of there that beating up a richlands fag was not worth losing his scholarship

Man I was there too leaned right against the trophy case talking as I said, I can't say what was said I honestly cant for all I know something may have been said just saying I never even saw them look at him but I can say without a doubt no girl came to that deputy I was talking to him the whole time, she might have ran looking for one but it was not the one that came over. I personally think it was just high school boys being stupid thats what high school boys do no suprise just saying both sides were classless last night at times it takes two to tango.

wow this is pretty intense, entertaining, still wondering if mafia is coming to the semifinal game tomorrow?

My middle name is intense, and my last name is Poskus, yes I took the bride's last name.

wow this is pretty intense, entertaining, still wondering if mafia is coming to the semifinal game tomorrow?

as of now yes but if the school board kicks in like they're suppose to then more than likely not

whatever this crap is getting stupid..its over drop it and move on with your life

Ohhh, nothing to say now that I've schooled your whiny A countless times?

I guess you should quit when you're getting beat this bad, it's common in Tazewell don't worry about it.

Back to talking about the game it was awesome there for a couple of minutes when Pauley (personally I dont care where he is from seems to be a class act) and McGee where trading buckets back and forth

as of now yes but if the school board kicks in like they're suppose to then more than likely not

I am not sure short of banning them from the building what the school board can do, they arent a school sanctioned activity like a team or anything, whats to stop them from getting there and forming a cheering section they paid for the ticket

Ohhh, nothing to say now that I've schooled your whiny A countless times?

I guess you should quit when you're getting beat this bad, it's common in Tazewell don't worry about it.

nah acting like middle schoolers isn't my thing but you have fun with that

nah acting like middle schoolers isn't my thing but you have fun with that

You don't have to act there slick, I kiss tu madre goodbye before she takes you to school every morning.

You don't have to act there slick, I kiss tu madre goodbye before she takes you to school every morning.

thats real cool and all but mi madre has been dead since 99' so tell her that her family misses her alot