Richlands - Tazewell Score

tbgfan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

abingdons stoppable, ask graham.

And Yes Mam i am a very big fan of this site, and yep i did get kicked out of the game but honestly noones surprised, what are you going to do stand there? And the only reason i think i got kicked out of that game is because of my name cause god knows there were people doin alot worse. Now that I think about it, I'd like to thank you though, must mean i'm something special if I get two of my own chants from a Rival team. So thanks for the compliment, cause im smiling cause i know something big is bout to happen :) For future references for the "McGay's Mafia" I only want my burger plain. (Nothing on it)

good call.....haha....after hearin some of the mafia's chants, I think I would be embarassed to be a part of it......I don't know if trying to look like an idiot or trying to make others look like an idiot is the goal but I know they sure "represent" themselves well

What exactly did the mafia say that was so beneath your tremendous education level and political correctness?? I mean seriously get off of the mafia we sat literally 10 feet from their principal and the tazewell principal and after the game mrs Webb said us we conducted themselves well so what cab chant can u possibly have a problem with? We barely said anything at all to the tazewell players

Lets get off of poskas and go straight parnell. Leaving tazewell and going to richlands ha what a fagat. Then he thinks he and his little buddies can talk shit to all the tazewell football players. when he is too much of a pussy to even go meet them at half time.

I'm pretty sure the guys Parnell was with were not "football buddies" the football players were up front in the mafia paying attention to the game... not in the back wanting to have a UFC smackdown.. nice post tho.. i love your fire... and man i really love this rivalry

I wasn't there, but did the foul situation play a big part? I heard Ron Brown say that "Tazewell wasn't getting the refs." He said that Richlands didn't have anyone in any kind of foul trouble, but Tazewell ended up with 2 fouled out, and another with with 4 fouls. So what happened?

Lets get off of poskas and go straight parnell. Leaving tazewell and going to richlands ha what a fagat. Then he thinks he and his little buddies can talk shit to all the tazewell football players. when he is too much of a pussy to even go meet them at half time.

you're dumb. come get dominated next period. me & bp are 20-0.

U see while the mafia was cheering on their team and complying to all the standards that our principal set for us all the very respectful tazewell left the gym to fight a few Richlands guy literally 30 tazewell kids went to fight a few ppl u all r so stuck on trashing the mafia that u fail to see the glaring problem with your precious tazewell students who instead of showing some "pride" as u call it decided to be really cool and all 30 some of them went to knock out a few kids u tell me who is the real group of hooligans? Who is really "representing" their school poorly?

U see while the mafia was cheering on their team and complying to all the standards that our principal set for us all the very respectful tazewell left the gym to fight a few Richlands guy literally 30 tazewell kids went to fight a few ppl u all r so stuck on trashing the mafia that u fail to see the glaring problem with your precious tazewell students who instead of showing some "pride" as u call it decided to be really cool and all 30 some of them went to knock out a few kids u tell me who is the real group of hooligans? Who is really "representing" their school poorly?

In the words of micheal scott

"Boom you're roasted."

if parnell didnt talk shit to the 30 people then he wouldnt have 30 people who wouldnt want to "ufc smackdown" and i think that is agreed with everyone no matter what school.

EH31, yeah the fouls really hurt taz cause richlands had 8 straight points of free throws. It was some bald guy that seemed to make every bad call. No matter how dumb a call was, you know he made it.

And the mafia callin me out pissed me off, considerin i dont know anyone in it and apparently they know me. But callin me out wasnt the smartest thing.

What exactly did the mafia say that was so beneath your tremendous education level and political correctness?? I mean seriously get off of the mafia we sat literally 10 feet from their principal and the tazewell principal and after the game mrs Webb said us we conducted themselves well so what cab chant can u possibly have a problem with? We barely said anything at all to the tazewell players

You must've not been at the game then......the mafia jeered the tazewell players all nite, most notably pauley and taxley... you guys talked crap to Tazewell'd coach and they jeered quinton harris every time he touched the ball and even taunted the Tazewell fans....Did the tazewell fan base act that way?? No cause CLASS is taught in Tazewell. the mafia was pathetic last nite.....not as bad as I expected them to be, as they normally are, but still yet very sad.

You guys take a good thing and make it look bad

I wasn't there, but did the foul situation play a big part? I heard Ron Brown say that "Tazewell wasn't getting the refs." He said that Richlands didn't have anyone in any kind of foul trouble, but Tazewell ended up with 2 fouled out, and another with with 4 fouls. So what happened?

The refs were pretty pathetic but that is expected........seemed like once Tazewell was up by 11 late in the 3rd, RHS could do no wrong and THS could do no right......

if parnell didnt talk shit to the 30 people then he wouldnt have 30 people who wouldnt want to "ufc smackdown" and i think that is agreed with everyone no matter what school.

EH31, yeah the fouls really hurt taz cause richlands had 8 straight points of free throws. It was some bald guy that seemed to make every bad call. No matter how dumb a call was, you know he made it.

And the mafia callin me out pissed me off, considerin i dont know anyone in it and apparently they know me. But callin me out wasnt the smartest thing.

i'm sure the mafia will deeply regret their not so smart decision to call u out... it sounds like ur a pretty tough guy

what happened to the mafias ban

the mafia was never banned we were just given strict rules to abide by which took alot of the fun out of it so we decided to quit for a while but we had to come back for a game as big as this one was

abingdons stoppable, ask graham.

And Yes Mam i am a very big fan of this site, and yep i did get kicked out of the game but honestly noones surprised, what are you going to do stand there? And the only reason i think i got kicked out of that game is because of my name cause god knows there were people doin alot worse. Now that I think about it, I'd like to thank you though, must mean i'm something special if I get two of my own chants from a Rival team. So thanks for the compliment, cause im smiling cause i know something big is bout to happen :) For future references for the "McGay's Mafia" I only want my burger plain. (Nothing on it)

Nah it was just your presence not your name that got you in trouble I mean since you're abviously such a "tough" guy you know I mean I don't know how people sit around you cause you're just so intimidating man. Mcgays mafia...hm I hope you didn't strain yourself coming up with that one, but don't worry we won't use it man it's all yours, I mean you can just start a student section for the eagles down there in wardell man and then you can use all of your "chants"

Nah it was just your presence not your name that got you in trouble I mean since you're abviously such a "tough" guy you know I mean I don't know how people sit around you cause you're just so intimidating man. Mcgays mafia...hm I hope you didn't strain yourself coming up with that one, but don't worry we won't use it man it's all yours, I mean you can just start a student section for the eagles down there in wardell man and then you can use all of your "chants"

now thats funny......i never realized there was such a divide between being 18 and in college and being 18 and in high school.....

The refs were pretty pathetic but that is expected........seemed like once Tazewell was up by 11 late in the 3rd, RHS could do no wrong and THS could do no right......

You can't blame it on the refs though. Although I remeber one bad call. Gunner McGee was taking the ball up the court guarded by Harris. McGee steps out of bounds and gave Harris a little push off. Harris never made contact with McGee and the ref called a block after McGee had already steped out and didn't call that but called the blocking. Also thought that if you smacked the backboard it was tech. Graham game Pauley goes up for a lay-up. Palmer smacks the backboard going after the big block and it cause the ball to role of the back of the rim. Should have been atleast goal tending and I thought it was a tech also. Richlands game someone from Tazewell goes up for a shot and Keene smacks the backboard. The shot was way out of reach. Can't remember if the shot was made or not. Is that a tech or not?

who are they playing and where....and just thought i would let you "mafia" members know that a bunch of parents went to Brenda Lawson and she will take care of it so no tears when they get rid of you immature punks