Richlands - Tazewell Score

tbgfan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats real cool and all but mi madre has been dead since 99' so tell her that her family misses her alot

I apologize for that, but everything else, probably cant say im sorry for it.

Ohh you silly goose, did you have to remove your hand from your anus and check his phone, I'm sure he is sitting right beside you, possibly on you.

jealous much?...i don't even know the guy so give it a rest already

Actually it's my bed time, I will give it a rest now. Pretty funny night though, I"ll be here all week, until Poskus get's a hold of me that is, boy am I scared. Sorry if I offended anybody, I'm sure I did. Good night, I am the last comic standing.

thanks man i might just make an apperance tomorrow

i believe that tazewell and graham should put their differences aside and come together tom against the mafia...they are getting out of hand and im tired of it..i have gotten banned from this site for a week bc i said to much about them but....we will see what happens tomorrow....besides the blfdPD has already been informed of the mafia and they will be watching pretty close...as well as our principal

You've been through poop (i dont use fowl language i have class), thats nasty man, you should clean that up. And I don't look plum retarted, cause unlike you, I'm going to a 4 year university, that's not located in the heart of Raven. You're right, we are big and bad, and we werent' hiding, we were standing 100 ft. from you're fat sack and you didnt do anything but give us that classy hand signal. You should study Law, but not at Tech, the Hokies Alumni deserve better, by the way, I've already been accepted to attend VT next fall. About the "McGay's Mafia," the name isn't a given, you getting embarrassed by high schoolers is a given. By the looks of it, you had about 4 people sitting around you, nice group of friends there slick, I don't know if you noticed but I had about 30 with me. And we will see you soon, probably in a ditch with a screw drive up your A.

yea i got accepted early decision to tech to...and i hope to god yal dont try to pull this crap next year.....see tech has HOKIE PRIDE key word being pride something the mafia greatly lacks....

Dude i got accepted to tech on early decision. in case u didn't know that means u have to score at least a 1300 on ur combined math and reading SAT and have at least a 3.7 GPA. i am a Virginia Tech university honors student. u on the hand didn't have to take a test to get into college (if that's what u wanna call harvard on the hill). all u had to do was apply and ur in. i know its really competition up at wardell tech....not. and another little FYI, tech doesn't have a law school. you can major in pre-law and after that go to grundy to law school (sorry to let the cat outta the bag on ur plans for the future). don't get on here and question our intelligence. we don't even know u. all we know is that u aren't in high school which makes it pretty pathetic for u to stand up and start ur cute little chants. i will have to say at least u have more spirit than the real tazewell high school students who were much more interested in a fight than the game. props to u for at least trying. when we called u out it was because u made urself an easy target. a non-high school student trying to give us some competition. thats perfect material for the mafia to nail u on. i'm not really scared of ur friends or u cuz u have no idea who any of us are. and i really don't understand why u want to kill the mafia. i mean seriously its a joke for u to get this upset about a high school student section chanting high school's over. have fun at ur non-existent VT law school.

i hope good and well u pull a stunt like this next year and get kicked outta the honors program...cause i sure the heck dont want you in there with me...and im sure the rest of the program will agree with me if they happen to see some of these posts youve made

i believe that tazewell and graham should put their differences aside and come together tom against the mafia...they are getting out of hand and im tired of it..i have gotten banned from this site for a week bc i said to much about them but....we will see what happens tomorrow....besides the blfdPD has already been informed of the mafia and they will be watching pretty close...as well as our principal

whats next? i'm serously worried about the future of blacksburg.. with soft leadership like this guy the hokies will be joining forces with UVA for the next four years!! come on man show some testicular fortitude, stand up for ur town and stop tryin to make allies.. i'm pretty sure tazewell hates richlands and i'm positive richlands hates tazewell but at least both are throwin punches for their home town instead of wantin to team up on somebody.. what a joke

As cool as u guys think yall are with those CLEVER chants, did u notice i didnt really miss a shot when yall started that? Maybe you should try chanting at people that it actually phases. Reading this board gave me a headache, all this fighting for what reason?

Lets just put an end to all of this nonsense, everyone knows tempers flare during rivalries, and people do things that they shouldn't and regret later, during time like this things are said that shouldn't be and sometimes things are better once put to rest.

End of Discussion