Palin owes taxes

fieldgeneral

Guest BEAVERTAIL

So does:

Hilda Solis

Tom Daschle

Timothy Geithner (Nat. Treasury Secretary)

All of the above are Obama's picks for cabinet spots. So you can argue corrupt politicians, or easily mistaken and incredibly complicated tax laws; take your pick.

So does:

Hilda Solis

Tom Daschle

Timothy Geithner (Nat. Treasury Secretary)

All of the above are Obama's picks for cabinet spots. So you can argue corrupt politicians, or easily mistaken and incredibly complicated tax laws; take your pick.

LOL, I simply posted a story that is in the news. I just happened to run across it.

All these people that you posted above , many of you have condemned as awful people blah blah blah.

Palin does the same thing or maybe even more questionable and you say they are corrupt and she was just mistaken and oopsy accident.

Come on at least be consistent.

Palin used around $17,000 for meals and living expenses at her own home when she had a governor's residence to do that. I think she gets paid to feed her family. She has just claimed some things that weren't needed to be. Just admit it, pay it , and shut up.

I don't claim any politician to be perfect or errorless, but these things were not accidents. I know people use petty cash at businesses and other similar things for personal use all the time. I'm just saying, don't trash one person for it and call another's an accident.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
LOL, I simply posted a story that is in the news. I just happened to run across it.

All these people that you posted above , many of you have condemned as awful people blah blah blah.

Palin does the same thing or maybe even more questionable and you say they are corrupt and she was just mistaken and oopsy accident.

Come on at least be consistent.

Palin used around $17,000 for meals and living expenses at her own home when she had a governor's residence to do that. I think she gets paid to feed her family. She has just claimed some things that weren't needed to be. Just admit it, pay it , and shut up.

I don't claim any politician to be perfect or errorless, but these things were not accidents. I know people use petty cash at businesses and other similar things for personal use all the time. I'm just saying, don't trash one person for it and call another's an accident.

I haven't said anything about the prior people, go ahead and check.

And where did I claim Palin was in the right? Look for that one too.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
I think I'll take corrupt politicians taking advantage of incredibly complicated tax laws.

I give most the benefit of the doubt except for one.

Daschle is the one who is corrupt. Just from the info I know off the top of my head, he owed 5 times more in taxes than the sum of what Palin forgot to claim, her per diem.

This is the point that I have been trying to make all along.

We are so caught up in defending this LEFT/RIGHT PARADIGM, that we are neglecting to see the fat that GOVERNMENT IS RAN BY CROOKS. There are a few honest ones that slip through the cracks, but they are either voted out or conformed by the hypocrisy that has become Washington politics.

God help us all...................

This is the point that I have been trying to make all along.

We are so caught up in defending this LEFT/RIGHT PARADIGM, that we are neglecting to see the fat that GOVERNMENT IS RAN BY CROOKS. There are a few honest ones that slip through the cracks, but they are either voted out or conformed by the hypocrisy that has become Washington politics.

God help us all...................

I'm not in denial that politics overall are out of control, big government is big government. I know I'm sometimes considered extreme in my beliefs, but this increasing government "of the people" will never simply reverse itself, history and common sense back that up, it's those 8 steps of the rise and fall of great nations I wrote about in action.

It will either reach a point when we are no longer free and America becomes a police state, or a dictatorship with the common America as their subjects,, or it will reach a point of revolution and bloodshed, mark my words 1 of the 2 things will happen, and likely before lots of people might expect. This present administration is simply the worst fuel you could possibly throw on that fire, and will likely usher such times in with relative quickness in the bigger scheme....

I haven't said anything about the prior people, go ahead and check.

And where did I claim Palin was in the right? Look for that one too.

I misread your post. I was reading it as sarcastic, but I see what you were saying. My bad!