Marion- Tunstall score

Canes00

I think Marion could definitely beat Graham if they play like they're capable. Only saw them play the 2 games against Abingdon but when they had to step it up and really play hard, I was impressed with what I saw.

Marion has really peaked at the right time---Roe and team are playing excellent ball on both ends of the court. Give this one to the Canes by 12 points.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

Marion has really peaked at the right time---Roe and team are playing excellent ball on both ends of the court. Give this one to the Canes by 12 points.

I wish I could agree with the 12 point spread. But Graham's win last night to me showed they have shaken off their tournament woes, so I think it's a toss-up, but of course I will be rooting loud and hard for the Canes.

BTW, the first game between should also be a good one to watch, and I heard it starts at 6.

I wish I could agree with the 12 point spread. But Graham's win last night to me showed they have shaken off their tournament woes, so I think it's a toss-up, but of course I will be rooting loud and hard for the Canes.

BTW, the first game between should also be a good one to watch, and I heard it starts at 6.

Nothing against the G-Men, but they probably expended a lot of emotion in their win against the Golden Wave. The G-Men had something to prove last night, that they deserved to be in regionals. The Canes, had the confidence knowing they should be there and their win validated their post season journey.