Weekend snow threat

Beamerball

We could end up in the middle of both systems and see very little, but a little shift west in that coastal low or if dynamic cooling is stronger with this first one Saturday night, then that changes everything, haha. Doesn't help when the models can't agree on much. Therefore you don't see any confidence in the forecasts. Seems though we're always stuck on the wrong side and just miss the heavy snows a 100 miles in either direction.

I haven't had to shovel the driveway in a few years at least, I'd actually enjoy doing it again for old times sake. The blizzard of '93 was just before mid march, I recall a deep snow in late april in '87, who knows a big snow is possible, but I wouldn't bet on it somehow.

storm passing farther east....va beach gets more snow than the appalachians.....our area has been canceled from any real snow threat

I'm not so sure about this one....I don't trust the forecasters. I don't think they even know what's going to happen with this one, they'll probably let you know what's going to happen as it is occurring...

Sitting in my sunroom (no sun today) looking out onto my backyard that backs up to woods and light snow is falling. I just watched a "young" buck (6 pts. I believe) go trotting across the edge of the yard to join a young doe heading toward the "hooch" river which is in close proximity to our neighborhood. A "bucolic" scene it was....sorry, no pics.

One day, I actually saw five...... mommie, daddy and 3 little ones...trotting across.

Sitting in my sunroom (no sun today) looking out onto my backyard that backs up to woods and light snow is falling. I just watched a "young" buck (6 pts. I believe) go trotting across the edge of the yard to join a young doe heading toward the "hooch" river which is in close proximity to our neighborhood. A "bucolic" scene it was....sorry, no pics.

One day, I actually saw five...... mommie, daddy and 3 little ones...trotting across.

You ever do any trout fishing on the Hooch???

No, but I've rafted down the Hooch....does that count? :)

Sorry, I'm not the one to ask...not a "fisher"...but I see ppl parking their vehicles "off" the side of the road and heading w/their rods/poles down to the river alot. They fish close to the bridge. I, also, live only 2/3 miles from the Lanier dam.....(you know the one "without" water, lol).

I do believe they're going to have a "big" fish tournament on Lanier this year. CORRECTION....the year is 2010.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1326963/georgia_lands_forrest_wood_cup_fishing.html

Edited by trublue