Need some help please..

wave316

Guest BB_TWEEDER

No Simpson wasent it was Lucus Shortridge who is just a Jr.

Now regarding Hokiepanther. Didnt Otto play is Sophmore season at Haysi? And if he did didnt his points transfer over to Council these last two seasons?

Guest BB_TWEEDER
Was Simpson the guy who participated in the slam dunk contest at the Arbys Classic?

Nope it was Lucus Shortridge he is just a Jr. And it was the Rameys classic you thinking of.

Guest BB_TWEEDER
you took the words right outta my mouth.. simpson and fletcher.. i know fletcher would be chompin at the bit to get back on the floor.. he still lacks bout 20 points from scorin his thousand.. and even if it wasnt in a regular season or tournament game.. 1000 pts is 1000 pts.. especially with only 2 yrs on the varsity squad..

Didnt Otto play is Sophmore season at Haysi? And if he did didnt his points transfer over to Council these last two seasons?

Lucas Shortridge participated in both the Ramey's dunk contest and the Arby's but he is just a junior. Otto would be somebody to think about and also Garett Horn of TV and Hunter Simpson of TV. I agree with vthokies331 and say Tihlee Anderson from Gate City

Guest BlueBlue

otto didnt make his 1,000 sad really he is a good kid good ball player 2 he is goin 2 SVCC for basketball

Guest BB_TWEEDER
otto didnt make his 1,000 sad really he is a good kid good ball player 2 he is goin 2 SVCC for basketball

But didnt Otto Playy for Haysi as a sophmore? I know he was on their squad for bball camp casue I played against him there.

How tall and what position does the Anderson kid play?

Any new info on the showcase game? Like set date or places or committments to play?

No definite date or commitments yet. Last year we played in June .The places were Shelby Valley Kentucky, and J.I.Burton ,in Norton VA. I will let you know as we get more info.:) This year we may play mid or late April.

nope he didnt.. going into the region semi's he had 34 points left.. im not sure how many points he scored in the semi-finals.. but i know it wasnt 34... i really wish tv and council had been on opposite sides of the bracket.. so they could've both had a chance at the QF.. and then he probably would've gotten it.. and yes he is a good ball player... but i still think he coulda did a little better than svcc (no disrespect to southwest) if he had went to another county school and played football..

nope he didnt.. going into the region semi's he had 34 points left.. im not sure how many points he scored in the semi-finals.. but i know it wasnt 34... i really wish tv and council had been on opposite sides of the bracket.. so they could've both had a chance at the QF.. and then he probably would've gotten it.. and yes he is a good ball player... but i still think he coulda did a little better than svcc (no disrespect to southwest) if he had went to another county school and played football..

I know the feeling..I ended my career with 962 points. 38 points, shitty haha