Swine Flu Info.. Check these links out!!

porchy

Some ppl (hypoconds) well get a sniffle and wanna miss work and so on and so on.. shew.. i'm feeling pretty bad right now!! aaaacccchhhooooo... scuse me..

but seriously.. i hope this thing isn't like what some ppl are leading us to believe. I'm just kinda paranoid after reading some stuff on here.. the dems might turn loose a virus to kill ppl... hey i got an idea. lets gather all the mexicans up and send them to afghanastan and give them all the flu..

well I got back from NYC today (went to the yanks and red sox game monday night) but anyway the whole day i saw 3 people with masks on 1 was a lady at the hotel in jersey and honestly i felt like i should've been wearing a mask in jersey too lol j/k, but the other two was an asian couple at the game and the 20 drunk guys that were behind us were all making fun of them which was pretty funny actually lol they were all chanting "swine flu" but still no one seemed to care which made me wonder where the media gets pictures of 100s of people wearing masks maybe i was just a week too late but idk.