Will WWE smack-down Melo & Kobe Monday night?

We all know denver is going to get the arena that night but does that mean that they should no from what i can understand the WWE had booked the building last August and the contract was signed in April so the way i see it the building belongs to them that night. Im not sure how they are going to go about fixing this neither can just up and move there event on this short of notice. What kind of person books the basketball arena for A Wrestling match during the playoffs shows what he expected out of the team this year haha.

We all know denver is going to get the arena that night but does that mean that they should no from what i can understand the WWE had booked the building last August and the contract was signed in April so the way i see it the building belongs to them that night. Im not sure how they are going to go about fixing this neither can just up and move there event on this short of notice. What kind of person books the basketball arena for A Wrestling match during the playoffs shows what he expected out of the team this year haha.

Well if that crap they refer to as the NBA didn't run into May/June, they wouldn't have to worry about it either...basketball should be over with by the first week of April...

I agree gman it should have already been over with but they drag it out so long. I don't really watch basketball I watch wrestling so I can not wait to see how it plays out. I seen where the WWE has done sold over 10000 tickets and is expecting a sell out so its not like they can just not have the show.

Well if that crap they refer to as the NBA didn't run into May/June, they wouldn't have to worry about it either...basketball should be over with by the first week of April...

And hockey needs to end in April and baseball needs to end in August.

WWE should get it, they've got the contract.

The NBA has 2 options, both of which are feasible:

1. Play this game early in the day, have WWE at night.

2. Move the game up a night.

Personally, I believe the NBA's dragging its heels because it truly thinks that the WWE will cave in and cancel. That's not Vince McMahon's way. Now, I see where the NBA is coming from: it's unfair to put the burden on the Nuggets and the Pepsi Center's management for this, as you cannot predict playoff games months in advance. But, it will be the NBA's burden to accomodate.

wait... it IS fair to put the burden on the Pepsi Center's management - they did the deal. Geez, they're the #2 seed. Lotta faith there, guys.

Now, the NBA is the actual problem, saying the game must be played Monday night.

Doesn't Denver have a coliseum, civic center, or college that could host the game?

A contract is a contract, I know the NBA wanted it played on a certain night, but shouldn't be that big of a deal to move it one night so they can honor a contract.

As far as that crap called the NBA, the WWE is far worse "crap." It's nothing but a male soap show! If you want real fighting, watch some UFC / MMA. I watched wrestling when I was like 8-16 years old and finally decided it was stupid. Sure the half naked ladies are always fun to watch, but the rest is as you say......crap!

A contract is a contract, I know the NBA wanted it played on a certain night, but shouldn't be that big of a deal to move it one night so they can honor a contract.

As far as that crap called the NBA, the WWE is far worse "crap." It's nothing but a male soap show! If you want real fighting, watch some UFC / MMA. I watched wrestling when I was like 8-16 years old and finally decided it was stupid. Sure the half naked ladies are always fun to watch, but the rest is as you say......crap!

Ill hold off before i make a comment.

as steam begins to emit from my cranium, I will attempt to refrain from any comments at this time, due to possible spontaneous combustion............

I think you may hit few nerves with that comment.

Well you keep to watching your spongebob and hanna montana, and don't worry about a show that comes on every Monday and gets the most views of any channel from 9 to 11, for 4 or 5 years now....

Well you keep to watching your spongebob and hanna montana, and don't worry about a show that comes on every Monday and gets the most views of any channel from 9 to 11, for 4 or 5 years now....

LOL, wow some of are touchy about their muscle men in speedo's. I don't worry about Vince and his amount of viewers and for how long. I don't care. Hey if you like the male soap show......good for you.

I just said it was far worse crap than the NBA. And I prefer college bball over the NBA. Hey, it's only my opinion and I was also a former fan of wrestling before I grew up. So for all of you that got a little nerve hit, it's ok, watch Jon Cena or the Big Show or whoever. Just don't try to convince me that it isn't crap.

Spongebob, Hannah Montana? Yeah the WWE falls into the same age range! Haha just kidding with ya.

LOL, wow some of are touchy about their muscle men in speedo's. I don't worry about Vince and his amount of viewers and for how long. I don't care. Hey if you like the male soap show......good for you.

I just said it was far worse crap than the NBA. And I prefer college bball over the NBA. Hey, it's only my opinion and I was also a former fan of wrestling before I grew up. So for all of you that got a little nerve hit, it's ok, watch Jon Cena or the Big Show or whoever. Just don't try to convince me that it isn't crap.

Spongebob, Hannah Montana? Yeah the WWE falls into the same age range! Haha just kidding with ya.

I was just bsing around, only time I watch the NBA is when one of my favorite players are on tv.. Now for the WWE, I know its fake, but I was brought up by grandfathers watching and it has stuck with me for 30 years now.... What else is there to do on a Monday night after I have put my two kids to bed.

Go and put your rear end in Boogies Pro Wrestling Camp (that's Handsome Jimmy Valiant or The Boogie Woogie man for you young ones out there) in Shawville, VA and see how fake it is...............

You wouldn't last ten min...............

http://www.jimmyvaliant.com/

Guest BEAVERTAIL
If you want real fighting, watch some UFC / MMA.

You mean like drunken street fights?

You want to watch someone fight, watch boxing. It requires much more skill, strategy and is not made for someone to be covered in blood.

Boxing is an art.

You want to watch someone fight, watch boxing. It requires much more skill, strategy and is not made for someone to be covered in blood.

Boxing is an art.

and one of my best friends just recently won his pro debut in MMA fighting. his specialty is boxing. he said the one that requires more skill and strategy is MMA. because not only do you have to pace yourself so you dont get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round, you have to know MUCH more than just throwing punches and dodging them. you have to know martial arts, wrestling, AND boxing.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
and one of my best friends just recently won his pro debut in MMA fighting. his specialty is boxing. he said the one that requires more skill and strategy is MMA. because not only do you have to pace yourself so you dont get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round, you have to know MUCH more than just throwing punches and dodging them. you have to know martial arts, wrestling, AND boxing.

But it is short and does not last long. What is the max, 5 rounds? There is no pacing in that compared to 10-12 rounds.

Secondly, while you may have to know all types of different fighting, its all out war. It is designed to be brutal and ugly. Thats why people like it.

But it is short and does not last long. What is the max, 5 rounds? There is no pacing in that compared to 10-12 rounds.

Secondly, while you may have to know all types of different fighting, its all out war. It is designed to be brutal and ugly. Thats why people like it.

i can tell im not changing your mind for anything so we will have to agree to disagree.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Im just old school.

I think fighting with anything other than fists is not right, and thats where my argument stems from.

But I will agree to disagree.

Go and put your rear end in Boogies Pro Wrestling Camp (that's Handsome Jimmy Valiant or The Boogie Woogie man for you young ones out there) in Shawville, VA and see how fake it is...............

You wouldn't last ten min...............

http://www.jimmyvaliant.com/

LOl, you don't know me so knowing how long I'd last is impossible. I do know who the Boogie woogie man is....I saw him in person as a kid at the brushfork armory one time with the WCW. And it is fake....it's scripted. I know it is an athletic event, but the match is scripted and the outcome is a show. I know skill is involved, but so is days of our lives. You have to cry on cue.

Boxing is an art.

Please it's Mixed Martial Arts. It's much more than a drunken street fight, that sounds more like WWE with the table and chairs usage. Anywho, boxing is great, but I'm afraid it's a thing of the past. Boxing has died, who is going to save it?

Anyway, UFC and MMA style fighting has taken over boxing.