President Obama is still popular but his policies are not.

Guest JJBrickface

Guest JJBrickface

I clearly remember people blaming Bush way before it hit $4.

not up 50Cents but up for 50 consecutive days in a row, setting a new American record for most consecutive days with an increase in gas prices.

I'm not blaming the president, but since the liberal media wanted to hang GW for the price going up, I only figured that it would be fair if they started hating on Obama as well.

But that's not gonna happen, I actually had someone tell me 2 days ago that this was Bush's fault and they really meant it.............................

Jesus could do no wrong and in the eyes of yellow dog liberals Obama is the same......

not up 50Cents but up for 50 consecutive days in a row, setting a new American record for most consecutive days with an increase in gas prices.

right... an increase of 1/10 cent for 50 days in a row means prices are only up a nickle.

So I pulled out my sheet and looked at the prices I've paid recently.

I bought gas at the Exxon across the road on June 18 for 2.59.9 and on March 28th for 2.09.9. That's 50 cents over 50 days. Your actual numbers may vary (I paid less than $2 for Exxon in April, but it was in Doran and I don't know what the price was here) .

I would like to thank President Obama for the .06 cent drop in gas prices on Exit 19 from yesterday to today...that is simply amazing.

I figure since we are going to blame him when it goes up, we should thank him when he lowers the price for us.

I would like to thank President Obama for the .06 cent drop in gas prices on Exit 19 from yesterday to today...that is simply amazing.

I figure since we are going to blame him when it goes up, we should thank him when he lowers the price for us.

A few factories are starting to pick up in our area, too.

Guest JJBrickface

For the record I am not blaming Obama for the high gas prices, in reality I am making fun of the idiots who blamed Bush for the high gas prices.

You can't blame one without the other.

For the record I am not blaming Obama for the high gas prices, in reality I am making fun of the idiots who blamed Bush for the high gas prices.

You can't blame one without the other.

My point exactly, I agree with you 100000000%

Guest JJBrickface
Obama is not an oil man...

I blame Cheney for everything, Bush is to dumb to know any better.

Wow, are you serious?

• 3 weeks later...

It's from a topic on a really (admittedly) conservative gun site, there's been a lot of really informative reading in recent weeks on there.

This topic itself is highly recommended, 3 weeks and almost 30 pages and going, could be a life saver, but draw conclusions for yourself,

again admittedly from a very conservative viewpoint, you do have to wade through snide remarks at times, and some really extreme perspectives here and there, but there's still a wealth of info to be had in this. Regardless of political beliefs, lots of economic facts in the topic.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=890033

I'd recommend some other other topics from there that people might think are informative eventually, the cap and trade cliff notes topic that I had posted about I never did see again, sometimes the site is simply to active to keep up with topics.

the latest on health care

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=899940

If you have thick skin, regardless of whether or not your a gun fanatic, I'd recommend reading through the site occasionally for all of the info and news you can gather from general discussion message board itself, again, in the bigger scheme you have to wade through a lot of different types of posts in gd, as it's 1 of the bigger message board type of sites online.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/board.html?b=1

http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=5

Edited by buzzsawBeaver

another graph worth it's while

28jksv4.jpg

it's really the plan, not a spoof, I don't see any big government in that. Paid for by the wealthy. What's scary is that in the midst of all that is people and their loved one's health and lives.

capitalist system plan................... "consumer > doctor"

hope and change