princeton football

thegamer

don't know for certain about the caliber team they will have, but I'm almost certain they won't have anyone transfer from princeton and if not and they have some reasonable amount of returning players along the line they should have a respectable team, certainly they'll have some good skill position players with the mentioned players, but they'll have to be more consistent from game to game overall to.

princeton this year will be very young. yes we do have tevin and jerrell coming back but we lose 4 starters on the line to graduation (colt karnes is the lone returning starter). the starting qb will be either senior john barnett or sophomore corey quick. from what i have seen the defense will be going back to a 40 front this year. the secondary should be much improved this year. i wish my alma mater the best of luck this season.

princeton this year will be very young. yes we do have tevin and jerrell coming back but we lose 4 starters on the line to graduation (colt karnes is the lone returning starter). the starting qb will be either senior john barnett or sophomore corey quick. from what i have seen the defense will be going back to a 40 front this year. the secondary should be much improved this year. i wish my alma mater the best of luck this season.

i have heard that the last 10 years...they will be young....bologna EEEEE .....they just need to win some games eventually.

anywhere from 1-9 to 6-4.

The MSAC schedule is brutal for them this year.

PRINCETON (10)

08/28 A SPRING VALLEY L

09/04 H BLUEFIELD L

09/11 A CAPITAL L

09/18 - OPEN

09/25 A GEORGE WASHINGTON L

10/02 H GRAHAM, VA W/L

10/09 A NITRO W/L

10/16 H HURRICANE W/L

10/23 H GREENBRIER EAST W

10/31 A HUNTINGTON W/L

11/06 H WOODROW WILSON W/L

I don't know enough about 2 of the Out of State teams that Bluefield plays to give a truthful prediction, so I will say anywhere from 8-2 to 10-0.

I will say this much; they are in my top 3 in AA along with Magnolia and Wayne going into the preseason.

There isn't a WV team on the schedule that the Beavers should lose too.

i see bluefield maybe 9-1 or 8-2 at the very worst.........but it should be an outstanding year for the beavers again and very likely another state title.......as far as princeton goes.......probably 2-8 ..but a few breaks could get them to about 5-5......eveyone knows what needs to happen at princeton....it is sad that 1 person can control so many people and the people can't do anything about it.

Edited by capanther

• 3 weeks later...
i see bluefield maybe 9-1 or 8-2 at the very worst.........but it should be an outstanding year for the beavers again and very likely another state title.......as far as princeton goes.......probably 2-8 ..but a few breaks could get them to about 5-5......eveyone knows what needs to happen at princeton....it is sad that 1 person can control so many people and the people can't do anything about it.

the elk has spoken

• 3 weeks later...
so does anyone have any info on how princeton will look this year? Is tevin allen and jerrell powell playin on the team after tryin to transfer to bluefield and bein sent back?

no but they should not be on the team in princeton after bluefield turned them down but coach anderson loves them