Grundy vs TV

WhiteFlight20

We'll definitely be there, take one hell of a storm to scare me off from openin' night, besides I doubt the winds will get high enough to blow me or lance away....lmao.

Hopin' to see the Wave impress me tonight, I'll try to post during the game, if I cant will update soon as we get back

I was there for the first half of the game tonight (they was up by 5 tds so we decided to go to el mar lol) and Twin Valley was just pitful. I would not put much into tonights win for Grundy. Tyler Berglow made alot of flashy plays in the first half running the ball, he could be a bright spot this year for the Wave if he can get some blocking.

Grundy should have another easy win next week aganist East Ridge.

also have to give props to Twin Valley for having the most redneck low class fans wandering around that I've seen since Carroll County...way to go guys...down by 30+ points and over behind the Wave bench running your mouth...and it wasn't just on that side of the field I was over in the stands and pretty much all over the place and it was just a bunch of foul mouthed kids talking trash all over the place.

You guys need to figure out how to act like you have some class even though it's pretty obvious you don't have any....that was the sad part of the night for me.

also, I realize not everyone from Twin Valley is in this crowd that acts like an uneducated group of yahoos....so, I'm sorry for those that don't fit the bill, I am not speaking to you...but for those that do fit...you make the rest look bad.

Grundy is on the verge of being mediocre. For the first time in years they are actually playing football. If they get a little confidence and some momentum, then they may actually luck up and beat some of the weaker district teams. I hope so anyway since this is their last year in AA.

I talked to Moore and he told me that 10 of the players on the team had either never played a down of football or hadnt played since little league. With that kind of youth you will struggle. Hopefully though with the playing time most of them get they'll get better. Any team that loses 90 percent of their team is going to have a rough time but I wish them the best

Good job Grundy. You all looked good last night. I was some what shocked....not to take anything away from anyone except those coaches. What I saw was the same "old" plays that they've been running for the past 25 years. lol Any team wanna know how to beat grundy just watch game film. hahaha But all and all good job to the boys/players for over coming stupid play callin and still winning. lol

I could be wrong but im pretty sure that Grundy didn't lose 90 percent of there players last year. This is the best they been in awhile at the skill postion's but there line is very very small compared to everybody else in the SWD.

They should get some momentum because im pretty sure they will win next week also (they play East Ridge...unless they have improved alot from last year there not much better than Twin Valley) which means they will be 2-0 so hopefully it can carry over

He was referring to Twin Valley, who has lost 90 percent of their offense...not of their players...

He may have been referring to Siamese Twin Valley's win / loss record.....they will lose 90% of their games this year. The only bright spot will be Coach Crigger winning the hot dog eating contest at Homecoming.

I have coach crigger in class....he wins hot dog eating contests during the games, but during first, second, and third.......and fourth periods haha....im only kidding, I get along with coach crigger good, and he will do what he can with limited numbers this year....god bless him....haha

ppl seem to be hitting the panthers pretty hard for not being very good or not having the numbers to be good.. but remember every program has down years (some last longer than others). This was one game! It will all start over come monday. Friday is another battle. They will get better.

Like Lance said.. all TV ppl arent the ones in the stands running their mouths, true!! I wish some teachers would set in the midst and keep that hand full lined out!! Who knows maybe they will... I hope.

Good luck to all county teams, it looks like they'll all need it!!

no they run the wing t at twin valley...they have a good chance at winning a couple of games this year...and the future is bright for them..if they all stick with it..thats been the problem in the past...but i think they like what they have there now...and as far as grundy, i think they will win at least one game in their district this year...just not sure who...they'll surprise someone though...

ppl seem to be hitting the panthers pretty hard for not being very good or not having the numbers to be good.. but remember every program has down years (some last longer than others). This was one game! It will all start over come monday. Friday is another battle. They will get better.

Like Lance said.. all TV ppl arent the ones in the stands running their mouths, true!! I wish some teachers would set in the midst and keep that hand full lined out!! Who knows maybe they will... I hope.

Good luck to all county teams, it looks like they'll all need it!!

Very true, look at the down years hurley had until 2004, exception of 06 season. It just takes fan support, and the coaches and players being involved.