Grundy vs TV

WhiteFlight20

How do you all think this one will go? I think it will be a close game at the beginning but by the time the second half rolls over the number game will come into effect. I predict a big score but it doesnt represent how the game went. Tv may be decent this year, they have the athletes, but alot of new comers that are playing for the first time, with some work in about 2 or 3 years they may be making some noise. Look out for the panthers in the future, but they will be giving everything thing they can this year with limited numbers. I hope this brings in a new great buchanan county rivalry. Just like it is in basketball!! Any thoughts?????

If Grundy comes out and just plays basic ball, i think they can win...if they try to do the same crap Plymal pulls every year...they will probably continue to lose...Grundy should just go to a Power I and run the ball and forget all the fancy stuff...they don't have the numbers or the talent to do it anymore...I love the Grundy coaches, fans, and town...that's my home and always will be, but it's time to get back to the basics.

The curse of Garon Marcum continues in to it's 4th year....

Really hope its going to be a good game but think it will be a blow out. TV just dosent have the #s plus from what im hearing one of there better players is ineligible (beffy). Grundy's not going to be good but they will win 3 maybe 4 games this year.

I think crigger is running the wing T from what im hearing. As far as Grundy winning a district game this year they will be better this year than the last few. Just depends on how they play and the other team plays on that given night

they will win at least 2 graham & marion are both terrible. both will be 0-1 after this week. :D

Probably so but neither will have played Twin Valley either...:eek:...

I wish they would just go back to calling Twin Valley it's original form of Garden...lol...it's been years since they changed and I still say Garden...of course I still say Baltimore Colts from time to time.

I heard TV didn't have many kids out this year...that true?

I'm still of a firm opinion that the best player grundy had last year was their kicker....#2 I think.... Anyways if those kids dont learn how to actually HIT someone and stop their pathetic attempts at arm tackles this will be another long season for the wave

yeah i've been to some cold games over the years Bedford and Fieldale Collinsville come to mind right off the bat...but that game at marion was miserable...poured rain and was cold with the wind blowing the whole time...i was soaked by the time i got out of there and felt like crap for a week afterwards...lol...maybe I'm just getting old.

lol, that could be it too. But it was cold, wherever we go this year I'm bringin' a poncho...lol

you know they don't make ponchos that will fit us...lol...we will have to go by Wal Mart and get a couple of those 1 man tents...be more comfortable than a poncho anyway...lol...that or maybe one of those plastic tarps or something along those lines....you try to squeeze in to a poncho and we will probably end up having to burn it off to get you out of it lol.

i dont think grundy will win tv might come out looking good an win you naver know tv got some boys comeing up the next few years that play well grundy has been down a long time so it will be a good game tonight

i dont think grundy will win tv might come out looking good an win you naver know tv got some boys comeing up the next few years that play well grundy has been down a long time so it will be a good game tonight

you going to the game tonight, looks like we are gonna get wet. I will be their rain or shine but most people will stay home, scared of alittle rain.