Tazewell @ Gate City thoughts?

applebarn

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it once before, GC will not run the score up on anyone (unless your team is really bad) because of the style of offense they play. The key for the Dawgs is to keep the offense on the field for longer than 13 minutes. If the Dawgs have a strong D line then they may have a shot. My prediction GC 21 Tazewell 10

If it takes you 2-3 hours to get to GC from Greeneville, you took a wrong turn somewhere...lol

that might be what it was..that tom tom makes me take so many side streets it seems like but oh well...ill get there when i get there haha

Allow me to help, take hwy 173 (bailyton rd) 10 miles to I-81 north - go 21 miles to exit 57B Kingsport go 10 miles into Virginia continue straight 4 more miles bear right at Gate City sign you can't miss the school on your right. I would sell that Tom Tom on Ebay. Just kidding good lucky on your trip...

Im sorry my mapreading skills arent up to your ability oh so great one

Everyone should learn how to read a map...almost as fundamental as readin', 'ritin', and 'rithmetic. I know I'm not the only one on this board who can read a map.

But I guess relying on "Tom-Tom" to take you where you want to go is just another example of how lazy and dependent our society has become...

Everyone should learn how to read a map...almost as fundamental as readin', 'ritin', and 'rithmetic. I know I'm not the only one on this board who can read a map.

But I guess relying on "Tom-Tom" to take you where you want to go is just another example of how lazy and dependent our society has become...

I know how to read a map. It is just hard to do when you are driving with your knee, eating a big mac with your right hand, and drinking a coke with the left.

Thats why I use Tom Tom...well that, and I'm lazy and dependent.

lazy, maybe. taking advantage of technology given to our society, yes.

I have to agree with G-Man is it so hard to looks at a map sure computers are nice but there are some things you can do without them one is finding out how to get somewhere and the funny things about maps like G-Man said is they only cost $2.00 not $200.

I have to agree with G-Man is it so hard to looks at a map sure computers are nice but there are some things you can do without them one is finding out how to get somewhere and the funny things about maps like G-Man said is they only cost $2.00 not $200.

Does a map tell you where the nearest Mcdonald's, Wal-Mart, gas station, or hotel is? I love looking at and reading maps, but if you travel to a city that you don't know very well, a gps is a very handy thing to have.

Look at yourselves...using the internet, and then telling us that technology is useless. :rolleyes: At one time everyone thought the internet would never amount to anything and it was only for lazy people that didn't want to read books or write letters. I'm sure before maps were in common use, people said (and I'm sure Gman was one of them, jk) "Shew, why do you girly men need maps? I can find my way by looking at the moss on the rocks and the stars in the sky! These lazy, good for nothing people!"

I guess the only good technology, is the technology that YOU use.

Edited by BigBlueAlum