9/18 Virginia High L

9/25 Marion L

10/02 Princeton L

10/09 Grundy L

10/16 Tazewell L

10/23 Richlands L

10/30 Abingdon L

11/06 Carroll County L

if this were to come true wouldn't this be the first time in history that Graham has gone 0-10?

I think they will atleast beat Grundy and compete with marion and carroll. i hope they don't go 0-10 thats bad for any team and i hate to see it for anyone no matter how much i dislike the school.
Don't get me wrong or anything i bled maroon and gold, but I don't think its gonna happen this year with the way their playing. Seriously.

and yes they will lose the open game...

Grundy might win there first district game in 3 years (maybe 4 years...We beat Abington 4 years ago but im not for sure if they was in the district at the time)

It should be a close game.

it should

Grundy might win there first district game in 3 years (maybe 4 years...We beat Abington 4 years ago but im not for sure if they was in the district at the time)

It should be a close game.

pretty sure Abingdon was in the Highlands at that point...dont remember to be honest....for what it's worth if Grundy played the teams Graham has played they would be 0-2 as well...i'll take the 2-0 though :)