SWD predictions boys varisty!

GrahamPG44

graham lost orne starter in jason palmer and have everyone else back.... it will be interesting to see woodson if can fill in palmers spot hes def improved alot in the off season

What about Kyle Harris? Graham was a different team without him

What about Kyle Harris? Graham was a different team without him

no doubt kyle harris was a HUGE weapon last year but we had a good rotation and when he wasnt able to play any more it was hard but this year we will hopefully get another good group going that works well together and hopefully compete with everyone else

losing harris will hurt but i've heard theirs at least 10 seniors which will provide plenty of leadership we know ryan woodson should step up big in the post and that jordan bryant will do big things as well but graham will need a guard to step up and be the leader of the back court

Well alot of the Starters that were juniors last year, all of them have stepped it up.. its there turn to lead the team so they will give out 100% for there senior year.. Not saying they did last year but.. they will have a bigger heart and pride

scott brewster has improved a lot and should help with the scoreing whole that they lost with jason and with woodson bryan and brewster all over 6 feet they should be a domint force inside

I think Brewster is to weak to do much down in the post IMO.

Woodson will be the key player down low for the post.

Bryan is just an all around player who can play 1-5. He should have a great year again

scott brewster has improved a lot and should help with the scoreing whole that they lost with jason and with woodson bryan and brewster all over 6 feet they should be a domint force inside

grahams hero you might wanna do a spell check LMAO

I think Brewster is to weak to do much down in the post IMO.

Woodson will be the key player down low for the post.

Bryan is just an all around player who can play 1-5. He should have a great year again

Brewster will be the baggage of the starting 5 for Graham, Woodson will be an ok post player and Bryan will do just fine in the 3 spot. But my question is who will be point guard? Dennah has no leadership nor is he a good "team" player, Sarver is a good point guard but at times he is careless. I don't think that Graham will win the district this year because of teamate problems, that being Brewster and Dennah having to have to ball and neither knowing what to do with it.

Brewster will be the baggage of the starting 5 for Graham, Woodson will be an ok post player and Bryan will do just fine in the 3 spot. But my question is who will be point guard? Dennah has no leadership nor is he a good "team" player, Sarver is a good point guard but at times he is careless. I don't think that Graham will win the district this year because of teamate problems, that being Brewster and Dennah having to have to ball and neither knowing what to do with it.

cole sarver will step up huge this year the kid can run forever without stopping hes very quick and very hard to guard i think he will start and bring dennah in as the 6th man like he did last year to speed the game up a little adn woodson has drastically improved he may surprise some this year MAYBE!

What about Abingdon? I know they're lost a lost 3 key players in they're scorer (hunt), ball handler (funk), and big man (manning). They're JV had some good talent last year and some other key players coming back so i think they can still contend

What about Abingdon? I know they're lost a lost 3 key players in they're scorer (hunt), ball handler (funk), and big man (manning). They're JV had some good talent last year and some other key players coming back so i think they can still contend

They did have some pretty good JV players. If that one tall guy could get some meat on him he would probably start or be sixth man.

I think 34 would probably start, he was the mixed guy. He was a very good player and I say if he worked hard in the offseason he could probably start.