SWD predictions boys varisty!

GrahamPG44

Graham should have a pretty strong team this year.

I wonder who will be taking over Mr. Palmers spot.

Marion will probably be good this year too.

I say Grundy is a sleeper team b/c they beat the G-Men last year with i think maybe 3 sophmores and 2 juniors last year or maybe 1 jr. and 1 sr.

Graham should have a pretty strong team this year.

I wonder who will be taking over Mr. Palmers spot.

Marion will probably be good this year too.

I say Grundy is a sleeper team b/c they beat the G-Men last year with i think maybe 3 sophmores and 2 juniors last year or maybe 1 jr. and 1 sr.

thats true but don't forget they got beat by 30 4 days later lol but they wll be expirienced this year. Grahams team pretty much consists of all seniors they should be pretty tough to beat. i think bluefield abingdon, and maybe twin valley will be the only ones to give them a scare in the regular season.

I think graham will win the swd, but their first game of the year is at abingdon which will be a real tough one. I heard they got a transfer from richlands, hows this kid look?..I think twin valley will beat by more than 10 twice and bluefield will beat them. Other than that. Graham should win out, unless they play another team from roanoke.

I heard they got a transfer from richlands, hows this kid look?

He is not the most talented player out of the bunch but that guy will give 120% every time he is on the floor.

He also gets to the basket fast and with a vengence.

He will definitly hustle for coach carlock.

I think Graham is going to be the odds on favorite going into the season. Grundy could surprise some teams this season, but don't look for them to win.

The interesting team to watch will be Abingdon. They lost a few key players last season, but they also have a lot of experience coming back. But from my understanding Coach Lasley was promoted to Athletic Director and his wife is due with their child right at the start of the season. It will be interesting to see if that pays off for the Falcon players or not. Will they spend more time practicing and be worn out come game night or will they slack on practice time and be fresh come game night.

Marion only losing 2 starters and bringing back alot of scoring from last years team and a couple of key JV players coming up they should be a favorite.

If that Brancen Bowan (i think thats his name) guy gets up to 6'3 or 6'4 + he will be an amazing player.

Very threatening with that baby hook he has. Very effective

I think graham will win the swd, but their first game of the year is at abingdon which will be a real tough one. I heard they got a transfer from richlands, hows this kid look?..I think twin valley will beat by more than 10 twice and bluefield will beat them. Other than that. Graham should win out, unless they play another team from roanoke.

actually our first game of the year is at lebanon not abingdon. thats our second game

graham lost one starter in jason palmer and have everyone else back.... it will be interesting to see woodson if can fill in palmers spot hes def improved alot in the off season

Ryan will be your only post man this year.

If you guys want to do good he better be working his butt off 24/7.

He has some big shoes to fill since Jason left.

i think with the lost of pamler ryan woodson will step up and be a force but what guards should do big things for the g-men

we go 3 guards deep. and all of them will all be capable of running the offense and managing the game