Good Job Dawgs!

Bulldogs52

Here we go again.

There's not ONE post where a GC fan made such a comment. The only comment made was we could've made it closer. We had NO shot last night at all. As for GC not having respect for Tazewell, the GC fans have congratulated Tazewell for their win. Again, I don't know what your problem is, but a supposed admin trying to stir the pot with your "power" is pretty cowardly and pathetic.

I used to drive to the Tazewell hospital 5 days a week for work, and have good friends up that way. So stop with your bs. The game ended last Friday, and as far as I know we don't play Tazewell the rest of the year. I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt last week, but it's time to let go.

Edited by GC_Quincy

I still don't understand why GC doesn't seem to have any respect for Tazewell...the score in the GC game was NOT a true reflection of how the game played out...I think if they played again GC still wins because they are a better team...no question about it...but Tazewell is not that far behind...and I'd like to point out again that Tazewell put up a legit 27 points on a team Richlands could only put 7 points on...to me that told me a little something...Tazewell needed to work on the defense this week and sounds like they did a lot better...some of the GC people made the comment they were "horrible"...they are not...Tazewell has a very good team and will win a lot of games this year and has a legit shot at the SWD title...

The funny thing to me is that the same people from GC get on here this week and say they didn't get blown out and the game was closer than the score, yet they lost by 27 and beat Tazewell by 25...but that was a blowout.

i dunno...

But you fail to mention that GC beat Richlands by 3 points verses the 25 points difference on Tazewell.

But you fail to mention that GC beat Richlands by 3 points verses the 25 points difference on Tazewell.

Yeah but at least Tazewell's quarterbacks are not in the locker rooms before games fighting with each other!

Yeah but at least Tazewell's quarterbacks are not in the locker rooms before games fighting with each other!

I don't know what happens in the locker rooms, unlike you. IF that happens, I'm sure coach mance has them ready when they hit the field. Is Tazewell still treating the Pocy players like outcasts??

I don't know what happens in the locker rooms, unlike you. IF that happens, I'm sure coach mance has them ready when they hit the field. Is Tazewell still treating the Pocy players like outcasts??

Ive neverbeen treated like an outcast since the day i walked on the scene.

where did u hear this? everyone at Tazewell is treated fine. Noone cares where their from

You're wrong colonel sanders!

I think Tazewell treats the Pocy players like everyone else -- No one under estimates the positive impact these Indians have had on the Bulldogs. Go to a Tazewell game and listen to the old guys up top of the bleachers who haven't missed a game in twenty years -- they will let you know just how welcomed these kids are.

I think that the Pocy Players are never offended if they are referred to as a Pocy Player or a Pocy Kid - they are very proud to be a Pocahontas Indiant -- once an Indian always an Indian - but they are also proud to be a Tazewell Bulldog.

I went to the Dawgs game and Tazewell's defense looked pretty good, it was basically a defense of game on both ends. Tazewell's special teams won them the ball game (scoring wise). I got to say I was surprised with the Dawgs. After hearing the GC game I was expecting Lebanon to blow them out. The Dawgs are back in it and should make for a showdown with Richlands in a few weeks. As for the BLUES we need to get better on offense and stop the run. As I said before, this Richlands team is really young and going to be a work in progress until the end of the season. I would like to see some different personnel on offnese but thats just me. The blues are going to have to work hard this year becuase by no means are they unbeatable.

I went to the Dawgs game and Tazewell's defense looked pretty good, it was basically a defense of game on both ends. Tazewell's special teams won them the ball game (scoring wise). I got to say I was surprised with the Dawgs. After hearing the GC game I was expecting Lebanon to blow them out. The Dawgs are back in it and should make for a showdown with Richlands in a few weeks. As for the BLUES we need to get better on offense and stop the run. As I said before, this Richlands team is really young and going to be a work in progress until the end of the season. I would like to see some different personnel on offnese but thats just me. The blues are going to have to work hard this year becuase by no means are they unbeatable.

Just Lance said this should be a real close game.

Just Lance said this should be a real close game.

Tazewell has a pretty good team...I think as the year plays out more people will understand I wasn't trying to talk trash to GC...heck i dont care either way...i guess I just saw things from a different perspective than the GC crowd did.

Tazewell had to shore up the middle on defense and get some containment around the end...if you are playing a fast team you have to keep containment around the end and make sure if they beat you it's inside...and your LB's have to step it up...all you can really do...it's still early on, playing a team like GC only makes you stronger...as long as you learn along the way.

Tazewell has a pretty good team...I think as the year plays out more people will understand I wasn't trying to talk trash to GC...heck i dont care either way...i guess I just saw things from a different perspective than the GC crowd did.

Tazewell had to shore up the middle on defense and get some containment around the end...if you are playing a fast team you have to keep containment around the end and make sure if they beat you it's inside...and your LB's have to step it up...all you can really do...it's still early on, playing a team like GC only makes you stronger...as long as you learn along the way.

Buddy. I have come to find out it's just time to give up, it's like talking to sticks in the mud!

Oh and there were two posters on here that said anything. I said that it was the upset of the year. But if you will go on down you will also see were I said I take back my upset comment. Their coach had them ready to play this week and they got the win. I wish them luck. Now the other poster WVURAIders or whatever I do not think is from Gate City. All other Gate City posters said congratulations to Tazewell. After looking back and seeing it wasnt a Tazewell guy that had the pot stirred last week I hope Tazewell does really well the rest of the season. If Richlands dont make it to state then I hope Tazewell does. GO DAWGS!

I don't think either Richlands or Tazewell is going to have to worry about state this year.