VT vs. Nebraska

vthokies4life

My favorite play call was the first offensive play of the game for VT. Following Roberts returning the opening kickoff 70+ yards he was obviously winded. What does Stinespring do? He calls a reserve for Roberts that goes absolutely nowhere. Brilliant I tell you, brilliant.

That call was a favorite amongst the fans I talked to as well.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, If they dont design plays for Taylor, like they did Vick, and utilize him that way, it will be a total waiste. They are taking the most dangerous dimension of the offense out of the playbook.

If you could go back and watch some of those Vick games they had one of the quickest options games I have ever seen. Plus some of the best blocking on the edge. Kendrick rolled up some critical yards that championship year. Not much underneath passing but one track star of a reciever who could get down field, and then Vick's ablity. Their not using 3 of the 3 things that took them to a National Championship game????????

If you could go back and watch some of those Vick games they had one of the quickest options games I have ever seen. Plus some of the best blocking on the edge. Kendrick rolled up some critical yards that championship year. Not much underneath passing but one track star of a reciever who could get down field, and then Vick's ablity. Their not using 3 of the 3 things that took them to a National Championship game????????

BS was not the OC in 1999...:eek:...