VT vs. Nebraska

vthokies4life

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember they only lost to bama, i would not consider that the worst loss in the world

Yep, good post.

I honestly can't make an intelligent statement about this game. First of all, I don't know enough about Nebraska's team and second, I have no idea which Tech team will show up. We shall see.

I use the word "see" liberally. I only get regional ABC coverage. So the game being shown in the NYC region? USC vs. Washington. Looks like I'll be gamecasting this one.

Yep, good post.

I honestly can't make an intelligent statement about this game. First of all, I don't know enough about Nebraska's team and second, I have no idea which Tech team will show up. We shall see.

I use the word "see" liberally. I only get regional ABC coverage. So the game being shown in the NYC region? USC vs. Washington. Looks like I'll be gamecasting this one.

picture is there without the sound....channel 4 on comcast wow come on direct tv get those local channels here soon!!!

Guest JJBrickface

Taylor made the plays when he had too but you are right he is awful. He is not a very good QB.

I just got back from the game and I am happy VT won but i am mad how i celebrated it.

I left the game whenever Tech didn't get the 4th down conversion.

As soon as i got onto the bus Tech was on the three yard line.

I had to finish the game talking to my Mom on the phone.FML

I just got back from the game and I am happy VT won but i am mad how i celebrated it.

I left the game whenever Tech didn't get the 4th down conversion.

As soon as i got onto the bus Tech was on the three yard line.

I had to finish the game talking to my Mom on the phone.FML

Oh man.... I'm so sorry.

But DAYUM, that was a fun win. I like that trade off. Complete offensive incompetence for a whole game, then making... something happen when it mattered. I ended up streaming it on some random website, so my computer is probably full of spyware right now, but hey, I don't care. Heck of a game to watch.

There's also some kind of redemptive quality about this game, especially when remembering BC's trip to Blacksburg a couple years back. Ahhh, I'm so juiced right now. BRING IT ON, HURRICANES.

Virginia Tech played for the first minute and the last minute and still one. Thats incredible.

I hope next weeks game is bumpin.

If it was a night game next week it would be extremely loud!!

I was at the game today, what a finish. The stadium exploded when he caught that haily mary because they had nothing at all to cheer about in the 2nd half when it came to offense.

The only game that I can think of right off the top of my head that had as a great finish as today that I was there for was Shelby Valley/Grundy in 06, Jimmy Ashby catching a hail mary to win the game....it was Grundy's only win of the season lol.