Marion vs Grundy

Canes00

im not sure about marion this year but grundy is playing football like they still had garon marcum and the other great players from that year. grundys defense is looking very impressive. and there offense is good with a great running back in tyler berglowe. im going to say grundy by 7 or 10. will be a close game and a very intresting one on that matter.

won't be able to make this game( in Highland County) if Grundy plays good football (no turnovers, stupid mistakes, etc..) neither team will win by more than 6+..

if Grundy comes out sloppy and gets their heads down Marion by 14+..no matter what happens everyone is proud of Grundy this year 4-0 is a HUGE improvement..Go Wave, Go Buffallo Gap!

im not sure about marion this year but grundy is playing football like they still had garon marcum and the other great players from that year. grundys defense is looking very impressive. and there offense is good with a great running back in tyler berglowe. im going to say grundy by 7 or 10. will be a close game and a very intresting one on that matter.

yeah...see this is the part of it that I dont buy in to...I'd love to think that is true...but if you were at the Haysi game you saw Berglowe ...or however you spell his name...break out in the open..it was like a blast from the past for me...i thought man this reminds me of seeing Garon break the long run...only thing is...he didn't have the speed to finish it off and this was the result:

NotQuite.jpg

after seeing haysi and hearing how they really played with grundy.i'll say this may get ugly..marion by 3 tds..grundy will play hard and still has a good team but i hear that wind picking up and movin toward grundy..

I know you guys are hurting but you showed tonight that you guys are not to be taken lightly. Keep your heads up, tightin them chin straps and knock the "snot" out of the remaining teams and good things will happen!!

Grundy just didn't finish the game. Made a amazing comeback down 22-6 at one point and being down 22-12 with about 8 mins left. Had a great drive that put them ahead with I think about 56 secs left. On the kickoff they had no coverage...our kicker caught him at the 20 going in. Then they didnt give them a yard on the first 3 downs. 4th and 12 and they had everybody covered but the qb...ran in from 20 yds out.

I do think this game shows that Grundy is no longer a easy game for everybody in the SWD...and I do see them winning a district game or two this year. They just have to learn how to finish a close game.

But lord me and Lance watched a heartbreaker for the Wave tonight.

wow,i turned it off at half time..went and watched the chilhowie game..grundy really showed heart..but,like i have said before..when you got a sr qb..they can beat you in the blink of an eye.that's just what noe done..good game..now we turn our attention to maybe the biggest game so far..when 2 storms collide..

Sounds like one heck of a game. Does Marion have any kind of passing game? It's good to see Grundy back to where they are competing on a weekly basis. Looks like if they keep it going they will find a spot in the playoffs this year.