Anti-Obama Billboard -Free Speech at it's best

bucfan64

But realistically it's simply not going to happen without bloodshed and a lot of death, eventually, could be 20 some years, could be 2, but that's the only thing that's going to change the country and it will eventually happen. Bad situations simply don't reverse themselves.

Going back and forth even in terms of 4 or 8 years is still only buying time, like a gas leak that's saturating the air, eventually a spark will ignite it.

Well, I think that all can be salvaged with comprimise and doing it for the right reasons. I can't believe that there is so much division in the major issues.

Well, I think that all can be salvaged with comprimise and doing it for the right reasons. I can't believe that there is so much division in the major issues.

There's 2 completely different sides of people, each expecting America to be something completely opposite of the other, and an out of control government that is not about to give up any power, and only wants complete control and is going to wage war against it's "enemey" the freedom loving American people, by buying the support of hundreds of millions, many who are neither americans or care about America's foundations or care anything more about this country other than it provide for them. The right reasons only divide the sides even more. It will eventually end in bloodshed.

History does repeat itself, it has never turned out differently in matters of kingdoms and countries before, it won't this time either, that's simply the harsh realities of the situation.

Edited by buzzsawBeaver

There's 2 completely different sides of people, each expecting America to be something completely opposite of the other, and an out of control government that is not about to give up any power, and only wants complete control and is going to wage war against it's "enemey" the freedom loving American people, by buying the support of hundreds of millions, many who are neither americans or care about America's foundations or care anything more about this country other than it provide for them. The right reasons only divide the sides even more. It will eventually end in bloodshed.

History does repeat itself, it has never turned out differently in matters of kingdoms and countries before, it won't this time either, that's simply the harsh realities of the situation.

I think that you are right about having completely opposite expectations and wishes. Unfortunately both sides are going to have to give a little in order for your "bloodshed" to not take place. Each side is running in opposite directions. All the crap slinging from both sides has got to go along with not agreeing with one another because of their "party." It makes me sick because it looks like a bunch of middle school kids arguing over who's right and who's wrong. The media of all has made it worse situation. Fox news IMO is the world's worst for it. I know CNN and others are just as much to blame, but reporting crap constantly for no reason does no good. Up until GWB's second term, things seemed ok with the media, it seemed like a huge shit storm with FOX / CNN / OTHERS especially lately. Not because they are simply reporting or researching......The "digging" and dissing of our leaders R or D is ridiculous. All this from the media is driving the biggest wedge between Americans more than anything. Some people will watch one or the other religiously and believe everything to be the truth. Some talk show hosts / radio show hosts are doing their job to drive a wedge in the middle of America. I really blame the media and uninformed Americans for the split more than anyone. I think those expectations and wishes are fueled by the media. There was a point in time where those people in office had the respect of the people. People looked up to their leaders but also knew they were their boss in a way. Now it's if he's a democrat....he has to be wrong....if he's a republican....he's got to be wrong. In a lot of places is simply just that. I've seen it too much first hand. Here is an example from this morning. NBC actually took the time to report that TMZ.com had pictures of Maria Shriver driving while on a cell phone and her husband had signed a law against it. She is the wife of R Gov from Cali. Arnold Shwarzanegger. Anyway, Fox did it with the whole Obama isn't an American citizen bid. I'm all for free speech, but this is working against the government and the people who elected them. It's causing more harm than good.

Not much compromise to be had though, I disagree that it's like childish a middle school fight, because there's a lot at stake that can really affect everyone's livelihood and the sruvival of America as a free country.

Here's the biggest thing that they aren't going to be able to overcome, the rate of births to lower income welfare types and illegals is "a lot" more than that of common hard working traditional Americans, if things aren't bad enough more immediately, they'll be tenfold worse 2 generations from now when America has a lot more foreigners and dependent types expecting government to provide for them and voting those in power who will be more than glad to grow government as big as possible and rule..

Not much compromise to be had though, I disagree that it's like childish a middle school fight, because there's a lot at stake that can really affect everyone's livelihood and the sruvival of America as a free country.

Here's the biggest thing that they aren't going to be able to overcome, the rate of births to lower income welfare types and illegals is "a lot" more than that of common hard working traditional Americans, if things aren't bad enough more immediately, they'll be tenfold worse 2 generations from now when America has a lot more foreigners and dependent types expecting government to provide for them and voting those in power who will be more than glad to grow government as big as possible and rule..

That outlook is possible with population growth and yes, restrictions on those entering the country need to be better. I'm all for letting someone live out the American dream as long as they do it the correct route and contribute to our economy and not looking for the free ride. The middle school fight I refer to is the media and even those "supporting" on side or the other for no reason. We have some....take the thread on our new cy young award winner....stuff like that is ridiculous. Limbaugh crying it's the liberals fault he can't get in on a buy for the Rams and so forth.

That outlook is possible with population growth and yes, restrictions on those entering the country need to be better. I'm all for letting someone live out the American dream as long as they do it the correct route and contribute to our economy and not looking for the free ride. The middle school fight I refer to is the media and even those "supporting" on side or the other for no reason. We have some....take the thread on our new cy young award winner....stuff like that is ridiculous. Limbaugh crying it's the liberals fault he can't get in on a buy for the Rams and so forth.

I realize what you're suggesting about the middle school fights, that's each side, I consider the media an enemy for certain, but even if the media did nothing but report the facts, that doesn't really change the situation. The real, deep rooted problems that are dividing America are only going to get worse was my basic point.

As for the #s, if I'm correct, any children born to illegals are u.s. citizens, but it isn't just illegals, the poor, dependent types simply have a lot more children themselves to.