Richlands vs Marion

Canes00

You know that weak single A stuff is really getting old. Their playing the best programs in SW VA. I remember back and 2006 when you called them same schools cream puffs. Would have to say Gaty City and Lebanon are in up years. If anythings got weaker in SW VA it is Graham. And let me say I'm not happy to see that.

I wouldn't go getting my hopes up if Richlands ends up 9-1 or 8-2 ... the real competition will come playoff time, that's when we'll see if Richlands has a real quality team or not. I would say the same thing about any team in the SouthWest District that may end up with a winning record.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that weak single A stuff is really getting old. Their playing the best programs in SW VA. I remember back and 2006 when you called them same schools cream puffs. Would have to say Gaty City and Lebanon are in up years. If anythings got weaker in SW VA it is Graham. And let me say I'm not happy to see that.

Gate City is in up years? Gate City is extremely young but very talented. Although they have grown up a lot and they are continuing to improve and they do look very good. If you think this year is an up year then you better look out come next year and for several years after that. However, GC is looking good and if they stay healthy could go deep into the playoffs.

it's homecoming for marion..this might be the game to be at fri..we will find out just how good we are..i think we are solid but bring a jacket and enjoy a grilled burger cause this might be closer that ppl think..if we keep it close will be intresting ballgame..better come early..

You moron we have carrol county next week for homecomming

You moron we have carrol county next week for homecomming

He is not a moron he just thought it would be just like about every other team does when you come home from a couple of road games it is homecoming he probably did not realize they had pushed it back of fear of losing on homecoming.

He is not a moron he just thought it would be just like about every other team does when you come home from a couple of road games it is homecoming he probably did not realize they had pushed it back of fear of losing on homecoming.

We have Carroll for homecoming, just as much a chance losing to them as Richlands.

So you guys have three Cody, Austin, and Devon. We have Garrett and Brett. Dang five Johnsons could confuse somebody lol.

Actually there is Cody, Austin, Devon, A.J. (plays JV), Eric (plays JV and is unrelated to the other Johnsons) and another who is related to the others and is in the 6th or 7th grade I think.

we need the real coach to get back on the field..BRISCOE is awful..he beat us along with those big pass plays..we played with them till the 4th..then it seemed as if our coaches turned into clowns and it was a circus..totally poor coaching..walking to the team on a time out..but as i sit here and think..who did he play for in school and maybe the lack of motavation is carried with him over the yrs..if u know anything about him u will understand what i'm talking about..hope to see the blues again..good game by both teams

if you remember the chilhowie game last yr when he was under pressure he cracked just like this time..for godsakes open that blankin offense..we got sum firepower..use it..84 is a good tight end..33 seems pretty good..but johnson is the playmaker..hello..can you say alil play action pass...8 guys in the box and you run up the middle?this really was one of the worst games ive saw in a long time..taking nothing away from the blues but we really had chances to score but bane cant break it open cause he isn't that type of runner..well,if we get sum more plays we might be ok?