Lil'Leonard_Losers NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!!!!

Leonards_Losers

I've been so busy lately with Cornhole Tournaments and Flat Foot Dancing lessons, that finding games to pick is becoming difficult. I was hoping that some of you ARM CHAIR Quaterbacks could send me a line about possible future losers. I really like pickin' Homecoming games. Last year, Cuzin Homer and Percy saw Twin Valley play five homecoming games and only one was theirs. The love of my life (The Fleet Footed) Betty LouLou can pick the Queen in less than 2 minutes. I guess pickin' is just in our blood.

I've been so busy lately with Cornhole Tournaments and Flat Foot Dancing lessons, that finding games to pick is becoming difficult. I was hoping that some of you ARM CHAIR Quaterbacks could send me a line about possible future losers. I really like pickin' Homecoming games. Last year, Cuzin Homer and Percy saw Twin Valley play five homecoming games and only one was theirs. The love of my life (The Fleet Footed) Betty LouLou can pick the Queen in less than 2 minutes. I guess pickin' is just in our blood.

Your thread is so much fun to read - saw Percy last week and told him to tell you "Howdy!" Here's a suggestion - How about Chilhowie/George Wythe? Important game - think GW wins, not because they necessarily have the better "team" this year, but because Chilhowie routinely chokes when the District is on the line and it involves GW.

If you are looking for a real "loser," how about Northwood? Lost to Twin Springs by 14 or so and Bland by 20. Have seen Twin Springs and thought that they were the worst team in SWVA this year. Bland is one point or so better than Twin Springs. What does that say for Northwood? (Playing at Holston's Homecoming this week).

well,not wastin my time in d-town this week...if holston loses this then they are done..i'm gonna watch a big game up here in my backyard..chilhowie looks better than a few weeks ago..they might be the sleeper

i think abingdon-carroll could be a good one to pick. it is about time for you to pick the falcons. we need to get on a roll and this would be a good week to get started. take what you did to battle and keep rolling. go falcons!:)