passing defense 78 yards per game

total offense 293 yards per game

total defense 198 yards per game

opponents record 16-12

common opponents

Cave Spring beat Northside 13-10

Salem beat Northside 26-22

What to look for

The Knights dont look to impress,just to win,but the same can be said for Salem,who with the exception of Northside have played a much tougher schedule.Salem will look to run or pass,depending on allignment of defense.Cave runs the spread,but will run but have an effective short passing game.both defenses have been very good.Salem has 3 shutouts in 5 games.Both teams have good quarterbacks and good receivers.Salem will have the advantage in team speed,Cave in size.Salem has 2 6'3" RECEIVERS , who can leap and have great hands and another who is 5'9" who has 4.4 speed.This will be a physical river ridge battle with Cave looking to prove themselves.Should be a great game!

The Richlands nation is pulling for SALEM, well I know I am anyway. Im thinking a Richlands/Cave Spring playoff game, and we want CS to come to Richlands.

You are alone on that one i would be willing to bet nadoball no chance any person from Richlands ever pulls for salem no chance in the world of that happening.

You are alone on that one i would be willing to bet nadoball no chance any person from Richlands ever pulls for salem no chance in the world of that happening.[/QUO

Forget all the past crap this is now. The more CS wins the less of a chance you have playing CS at home (if they face each other, probably a good chance they will). We need to go 9-1 and CS go 8-2. I don't care who beats CS as long as they lose 2 games.

Blues up to #3 and could take over the #2 spot with a win come friday night. #1 cave spring has salem friday night.

Div. 3 - rating/points

Cave Spring 26.4 / 132

Marion 21.6 / 108

Richlands 20.2 / 101

Grundy 19.0 / 95

Tazewell 16.3 / 98

Martinsville 14.5 / 87

Tunstall 14.2 / 85

Patrick County 14.0 / 84

Graham 10.8 / 54

You are alone on that one i would be willing to bet nadoball no chance any person from Richlands ever pulls for salem no chance in the world of that happening.

Wrong.........at least in speaking for me. Usually I'm no fan of Salem (actually don't care one way or the other), but against Cave Spring this week, GO SPARTANS! I prefer to host playoff games, and I would say there are alot of folks from Richlands whose distaste for Salem football doesn't match their distaste for traveling long distances come playoff time................

Wrong.........at least in speaking for me. Usually I'm no fan of Salem (actually don't care one way or the other), but against Cave Spring this week, GO SPARTANS! I prefer to host playoff games, and I would say there are alot of folks from Richlands whose distaste for Salem football doesn't match their distaste for traveling long distances come playoff time................

Thank You!

We need to go 9-1 and CS go 8-2. I don't care who beats CS as long as they lose 2 games.

I'd say there's a chance that CS, at 8-2, could still outpoint a 9-1 Richlands team for the #1 seed...

It is probable CS will need to go 7-3 for the tornadoes to get the #1 seed. CS is ahead by 31 at the break. Losing to Gate city may come back to haunt them. The schedule also has 2 more single A opponents which won't add up in the points column that well. Hey still a lot of football to play though.

It is probable CS will need to go 7-3 for the tornadoes to get the #1 seed. CS is ahead by 31 at the break. Losing to Gate city may come back to haunt them. The schedule also has 2 more single A opponents which won't add up in the points column that well. Hey still a lot of football to play though.

I don't look for CS to lose more than 2 games if that many. I don't know much about them but it looks as if they have a good football team.

Will richlands run the table. Don't know if I see any challenges ahead of them. Can they do it?

As long as they keep playing good ball and continue to get better on offense I can see them at 9-1. We still have Lebanon and CC at CC so a couple of potential tough games. What I have seen out of the Blues the last couple of weeks they will be very tough to beat as the season continues. I could have seen this team at 10-0, but we all know what happended in game 1, water under the bridge. If anyone has watched CS play, how would the Blues match up in your opinion? I still look for the CC and Lebanon games being tough. Doesn't CS still have to play Bburg? How tough is Bburg?

As long as they keep playing good ball and continue to get better on offense I can see them at 9-1. We still have Lebanon and CC at CC so a couple of potential tough games. What I have seen out of the Blues the last couple of weeks they will be very tough to beat as the season continues. I could have seen this team at 10-0, but we all know what happended in game 1, water under the bridge. If anyone has watched CS play, how would the Blues match up in your opinion? I still look for the CC and Lebanon games being tough. Doesn't CS still have to play Bburg? How tough is Bburg?

Might able to judge off common opponents graham and get a feel from the CC and cburg matchup. Can't help with much else.

Will richlands run the table. Don't know if I see any challenges ahead of them. Can they do it?

Lebanon and CC will be good Challenges for Richlands. Lebanon can beat Richlands. As far as I am concerned Lebanon has the best Defense of any team that Richlands will see or have seen in their regular season. Probably the best D in this area.

Lebanon and CC will be good Challenges for Richlands. Lebanon can beat Richlands. As far as I am concerned Lebanon has the best Defense of any team that Richlands will see or have seen in their regular season. Probably the best D in this area.

I would have to disagree alittle bit. The way the Richlands D has been playing I would throw them in the mix with the best D. Yes I am concerned with the Lebanon game but if we play good sound football Richlands wins. How in the world did Lebanon lose to Tazewell?

I know this is going to sound strange but i would rather us have the #3 seed that way we do not get that bye it takes the blues about a Quarter or 2 to get it going again and in the playoffs against a good team you are not going to have that kind of time I would rather just play on through the playoffs rather than having the week off.

I know this is going to sound strange but i would rather us have the #3 seed that way we do not get that bye it takes the blues about a Quarter or 2 to get it going again and in the playoffs against a good team you are not going to have that kind of time I would rather just play on through the playoffs rather than having the week off.

I hate having the week off as well, but I would rather play at home if possible.

The Richlands nation is pulling for SALEM, well I know I am anyway. Im thinking a Richlands/Cave Spring playoff game, and we want CS to come to Richlands.

You do realize there are a minimum of seven games to be played before such a matchup can happen?