Honaker Vs Dawgs

Bulldogs52

Yeah that's his name, I don't know why I couldn't think of it, just got home from work and had a brain fart, 12 hours of work with inmates cause that!

Bulldog you don't work 12 hours a year!LOL. You mentioned the 3rd string QB playing were is the 2nd string QB?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard lockharts out 2-4 weeks but i wouldn't be surprised if he's back for marion. I'm pretty sure lathel said he's gonna play but im not 100% on that one

Lathel is good to play tonight. He returned to school wednesday and he's good to go!

i saw that too. With moore as running back. also heard a rumor that corner will be taking some snaps under center. Hes a beast so it would be interesting to see

IMHO I think Pauley should have been running the ball all year....

IMHO I think Pauley should have been running the ball all year....

Nope you got bigger problems. Nobody will be able to run the ball until your line learns to block, thats what is killing the Dawgs right now.

Nope you got bigger problems. Nobody will be able to run the ball until your line learns to block, thats what is killing the Dawgs right now.

The line is young, they have held up well all season till last week....

The line is young, they have held up well all season till last week....

No, didn't hold up at CC, Richlands, Lebanon (but still won),GC and didn't sound like to good at Abingdon either. Im just saying they would be alot better if the QB had time to throw and someone would block for the RB.

No, didn't hold up at CC, Richlands, Lebanon (but still won),GC and didn't sound like to good at Abingdon either. Im just saying they would be alot better if the QB had time to throw and someone would block for the RB.

The QB has had plenty of time to throw the ball besides the Richlands game, that's why he leads the SWD in passing. No I am not making excuses for the O-Line, I agree they have to get better... Penalties have killed Tazewell in the CC, GC game (which they still wouldn't have won, but had a better showing if without them.) I look for them to do better tonight if they do run the Power I like the newspaper mentioned...

The QB has had plenty of time to throw the ball besides the Richlands game, that's why he leads the SWD in passing. No I am not making excuses for the O-Line, I agree they have to get better... Penalties have killed Tazewell in the CC, GC game (which they still wouldn't have won, but had a better showing if without them.) I look for them to do better tonight if they do run the Power I like the newspaper mentioned...

What do you think about the Marion/Richlands game?