Lee High at J.J.Kelly

Unchained

Hey Unchained and six4three....y'all care to tell me some more about how KY Jelly is "on the up and up" and how PV is in decline? I won't dispute that PV isn't very good this year, but in the words of Dennis Green...KY Jelly "are who we thought they were"..lol

that is funny! awesome post:D

that is funny! awesome post:D

What is funny is someone from Abingdon laughing about it. When's the last time you guys were 6-0 going into any football game? You all haven't exactly struck fear in folks hearts over the years.

What is funny is someone from Abingdon laughing about it. When's the last time you guys were 6-0 going into any football game? You all haven't exactly struck fear in folks hearts over the years.

i can't help it powell valley whipped your butt on friday night. i was commenting on how funny his post was so grow up. what is funny is we do have an undefeated team over here who is 7-0 and that is holston. i guess they are the only undefeated left but i am realistic enough to know they have not played anyone yet. did it hurt your feelings friday when you got shut out?:eek:

i can't help it powell valley whipped your butt on friday night. i was commenting on how funny his post was so grow up. what is funny is we do have an undefeated team over here who is 7-0 and that is holston. i guess they are the only undefeated left but i am realistic enough to know they have not played anyone yet. did it hurt your feelings friday when you got shut out?:eek:

Holston is still undefeated true (will see what they have when they meet Clintwood if that pans out). I have grown up,but it seemed funny to me that someone from Abingdon commented on it. PV did indeed beat us,and deserved the win Friday night,but I'd wager the Falcons would have fared worse. You guys have played an LPD squad this year (one that is down somewhat this year ,one who lost to PV as well btw). How'd that work out fer ya?

Hey Unchained and six4three....y'all care to tell me some more about how KY Jelly is "on the up and up" and how PV is in decline? I won't dispute that PV isn't very good this year, but in the words of Dennis Green...KY Jelly "are who we thought they were"..lol

You have proven that you can't conduct an intelligent conversation, so what's the use in trying.

Holston is still undefeated true (will see what they have when they meet Clintwood if that pans out). I have grown up,but it seemed funny to me that someone from Abingdon commented on it. PV did indeed beat us,and deserved the win Friday night,but I'd wager the Falcons would have fared worse. You guys have played an LPD squad this year (one that is down somewhat this year ,one who lost to PV as well btw). How'd that work out fer ya?

Simply put, how can you get up for a LPD team? Its not the SWD, wow:rolleyes:

You have proven that you can't conduct an intelligent conversation, so what's the use in trying.

i would have to stand up 4 super beast here guys. from what i can tell you guys are upset about the kelly-pv game, this series has been dominated for years. much like abingdon and john battle. sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and admit when you can't beat someone. pv has ky's # for some reason-just deal with it.:eek:

i would have to stand up 4 super beast here guys. from what i can tell you guys are upset about the kelly-pv game, this series has been dominated for years. much like abingdon and john battle. sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and admit when you can't beat someone. pv has ky's # for some reason-just deal with it.:eek:

I dealt with the loss ,showed alot of class on the LPD board after it. It is what it is,and it's moving on time.

That's usually the kind of garbage ya get from someone who hasn't become accustomed to the taste of crow....if you are backing KY Jelly over the next few weeks, you had better get accustomed to it. The thing is, you thought you knew something you didn't...but I knew better. You talked the trash, and expounded about the situation with your infinite wisdom....and it turns out you didn't know what you were talking about. So, sit down, tie your bib 'round ur neck and tell me how that crow tastes. And don't go anywhere, cuz Jelly still has Clintwood, Burton, and Appy left to play. Then you can tell us some more about that "up and up" you know so much about....that is, if you can talk with your mouth full.

Edited by sup_rbeast

That's usually the kind of garbage ya get from someone who hasn't become accustomed to the taste of crow....if you are backing KY Jelly over the next few weeks, you had better get accustomed to it. The thing is, you thought you knew something you didn't...but I knew better. You talked the trash, and expounded about the situation with your infinite wisdom....and it turns out you didn't know what you were talking about. So, sit down, tie your bib 'round ur neck and tell me how that crow tastes. And don't go anywhere, cuz Jelly still has Clintwood, Burton, and Appy left to play. Then you can tell us some more about that "up and up" you know so much about....that is, if you can talk with your mouth full.

Eating crow would have meant picking JJK to beat PV. I never called that one. What I did say was that we were picked 4th in the LPD,but prhaps we could surprise somebody. If we lose out,then we finish where we were picked to finish. I do however feel that we have some winnable games left on the schedule. PV beat us,and I gave them their props. There's no crow to be eaten here. You have the definition wrong this time. Sportsman siad the Vikes were in decline. That cannot be disputed. Granted PV was better than us Friday,but it has been forever since that program has been at the top. What he said was accurate,and even you have to acknowledge that the program is down (great example being that Norton had owned PV for years until this one. Back in the day PV blew Norton out year after year).

Point proven, all you ever want to do is cut people down.

Seriously you guys act like the LPD is the only district. When you play you guys all you here is welcome to the LPD, why? Is the popcorn popped different down there; or is there something in the chili, maybe some deep fried oreo's. I dont know. The reason I say that, I talked to folks your way and they said just wait till you meet the LPD. I never knew Burton had the whole district pulling for them when they came to Falcon Stadium. Seriously, I wasn't impressed. We should've beat Burton, but we are young but we will be packing a little more kick in our can next year, so get your oreo's ready to for a deep fry. :rolleyes:

Seriously you guys act like the LPD is the only district. When you play you guys all you here is welcome to the LPD, why? Is the popcorn popped different down there; or is there something in the chili, maybe some deep fried oreo's. I dont know. The reason I say that, I talked to folks your way and they said just wait till you meet the LPD. I never knew Burton had the whole district pulling for them when they came to Falcon Stadium. Seriously, I wasn't impressed. We should've beat Burton, but we are young but we will be packing a little more kick in our can next year, so get your oreo's ready to for a deep fry. :rolleyes:

Dude Burton is as down this year as you'll ever see and they still won by 2 TDs in your house. The LPD is a rugged distric,and they prove that when they play out of conference opponents. That's not bragging. You can look up the W-L records,and it bears itself out. The LPD and CMD are the two toughest districs in our area.

Dude Burton is as down this year as you'll ever see and they still won by 2 TDs in your house. The LPD is a rugged distric,and they prove that when they play out of conference opponents. That's not bragging. You can look up the W-L records,and it bears itself out. The LPD and CMD are the two toughest districs in our area.

look-the game was closer than 2 td's. we kind of controlled the game from 20 to 20 but we couldn't punch it in. my hat is off to burton #2 is a really good player. back to ky jelly, when we use to play them here we won every single time. they stopped playing us because they couldn't beat us-face the facts! i also heard pound tried that lpd chant over at mid-field against hurley last weekend before the game and got their rears handed to them. think what you want partner the lpd is not what it use to be and frankly no one is afraid of your big bad district. GET A CLUE!:mad:

look-the game was closer than 2 td's. we kind of controlled the game from 20 to 20 but we couldn't punch it in. my hat is off to burton #2 is a really good player. back to ky jelly, when we use to play them here we won every single time. they stopped playing us because they couldn't beat us-face the facts! i also heard pound tried that lpd chant over at mid-field against hurley last weekend before the game and got their rears handed to them. think what you want partner the lpd is not what it use to be and frankly no one is afraid of your big bad district. GET A CLUE!:mad:

I don't recall the Falcons playing us in football. You may be a bit delusional. I do recall playing them in baseball a few times. As for Pound? By FAR the weakest team in the LPD (every distric has one). Pound doesn't stay within 3-4 TDs of anybody in the LPD. You need to get a clue,not me "partner". The LPD is indeed down from what it used to be,but it's still stronger than the others (CMD being only distric in his area that is comparable)

I don't recall the Falcons playing us in football. You may be a bit delusional. I do recall playing them in baseball a few times. As for Pound? By FAR the weakest team in the LPD (every distric has one). Pound doesn't stay within 3-4 TDs of anybody in the LPD. You need to get a clue,not me "partner". The LPD is indeed down from what it used to be,but it's still stronger than the others (CMD being only distric in his area that is comparable)

better ditricts than the lpd: cmd, swd

i can still remember those lpd chants. just don't see it being better than swd. :cool:

Eating crow would have meant picking JJK to beat PV. I never called that one. What I did say was that we were picked 4th in the LPD,but prhaps we could surprise somebody. If we lose out,then we finish where we were picked to finish. I do however feel that we have some winnable games left on the schedule. PV beat us,and I gave them their props. There's no crow to be eaten here. You have the definition wrong this time. Sportsman siad the Vikes were in decline. That cannot be disputed. Granted PV was better than us Friday,but it has been forever since that program has been at the top. What he said was accurate,and even you have to acknowledge that the program is down (great example being that Norton had owned PV for years until this one. Back in the day PV blew Norton out year after year).

ID, that wasn't even aimed at you...you've taken Friday's result in stride and with class...and I agree with ya that the LPD top to bottom is as good if not better than any other district in the region.