Grundy vs Graham - couple of pics from the game

Lance

These didn't do so great...was raining and i was trying to not get my camera wet...so...only got a few and they were kinda rushed...so..sorry.

Picture280.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Picture282.jpg

Picture283.jpg

Picture284.jpg

Picture285.jpg

Picture286.jpg

Picture287.jpg

Picture288.jpg

Picture289.jpg

Picture290.jpg

Picture291.jpg

Picture292.jpg

Picture293.jpg

Picture294.jpg

Picture295.jpg

Picture296.jpg

Picture298.jpg

i wanted to get more of Graham, but it started pouring the rain...the extra point was after the big run Marrs had, which was down the other sideline lol...the one I hate that I didn't get because it was raining was a great catch right in front of me that Ben Rife made...as soon as he caught it i was like oh man i wish i had that one...but...was raining and my camera is more than my rent lol...so i can't get it out when its raining hard at all...have to figure something out on that for next season, they probably make something for the rain but I'm just learning all of this so...still lost.

Sorry to the Graham folks that I didn't get any good pics of the Gmen...was hoping to take a couple of hundred but got rained out after about the first series....took the pic of the rain in the lights as i was putting the camera up...was a total wash out at that point...hardest i've seen it rain in years.