Question about Holston

littlebluefan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They couldnt beat us, much less the blo naders

Did beat you in scrimmage. But, as you've proven, everyone but Battle and PH can beat you so the scrimmage wasn't a big deal. Get a life, dude. With Hess out for the year, falcons won't win another game. Sad but true. Watch this week.

Just face the facts 84Cavdaddy, we still control this county

You control Jacksquat. Only one team in this county has gone to the playoffs the past three years. Only one team is defending Regional champs. Holston beat you in the scrimmage this year. Although I'm also a falcon fan and just now posted on this site twice in favor of them, you have no right to say anything in this thread. It's about winning. You know nothing about that.

Like we couldn't dominate Single A football? I think we would be undefeated if we played teams like St Paul and Ervington? Heck, you guys might want to keep the streak going and schedule Twin Valley. I notice you guys wont play Honaker or something like that

LOL! Don't worry 84Cav, we mutilated them 5 years in a row in benefit games and they still thought they were better than us.

I saw most of those games - I remember most vividly the one where Chilhowie went out to a 48 or 40 something to nothing lead at the half at Abingdon. You're right - they thought they were still in that one too!

Like we couldn't dominate Single A football? I think we would be undefeated if we played teams like St Paul and Ervington? Heck, you guys might want to keep the streak going and schedule Twin Valley. I notice you guys wont play Honaker or something like that

Honaker sucks dirt. By the way, Abingdon would struggle with St. Paul this year. We didn't play Ervington, and neither did you. But we did scrimmage you and win. We also have won all of our other games. We also have been to the playoffs the past three years and are defending Regional Champs. When was the last regional championship the falcons won? 70s? Ever? Yeah, you could, in certain years, not this one, dominate Single A with 950 kids. Unfortunately for the falcons, you can't play Single A with 950 kids in your school. Why can't you beat schools with 450 kids? Or Holston, with 312? Because your kids are WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tried to beat a single a school with about 300 kids in Burton. But couldn't. HA!

Guess its past falconman's bed-time. I try to get my kids asleep around 9:00 too.

Honaker sucks dirt. By the way, Abingdon would struggle with St. Paul this year. We didn't play Ervington, and neither did you. But we did scrimmage you and win. We also have won all of our other games. We also have been to the playoffs the past three years and are defending Regional Champs. When was the last regional championship the falcons won? 70s? Ever? Yeah, you could, in certain years, not this one, dominate Single A with 950 kids. Unfortunately for the falcons, you can't play Single A with 950 kids in your school. Why can't you beat schools with 450 kids? Or Holston, with 312? Because your kids are WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tried to beat a single a school with about 300 kids in Burton. But couldn't. HA!
said well but ph is still gonna beat holston i can feel it but holston will be fine in the playoffs.wish ph could get there again maybe next year.

said well but ph is still gonna beat holston i can feel it but holston will be fine in the playoffs.wish ph could get there again maybe next year.

i hope you are kidding man! ph has no chance against holston. falconman-i am so disgusted with the falcons at this point that i can't support you on this one. holston has the best thing going in our county right now-they have a chance to win state. wow! we all in wash co need to turn our attention to damascus for the next few weeks and support the cavs. the falcons should win out but what does that say beating grundy, va high, graham, and marion-NOTHING! these teams will not be in the playoffs either. man i am tired of making excuses for the falcons-they just have not got it done.:mad:

PH will always put everything on the line for Holston. I don't know if Holston will beat GW or Chilhowie, but whether they do or don't, the last game will be huge. Since Holston's become respectable, its become a blood feud between these schools. Huh, they start playing each other in Kindergarten. Guess it should be a rivalry.

i hope you are kidding man! ph has no chance against holston. falconman-i am so disgusted with the falcons at this point that i can't support you on this one. holston has the best thing going in our county right now-they have a chance to win state. wow! we all in wash co need to turn our attention to damascus for the next few weeks and support the cavs. the falcons should win out but what does that say beating grundy, va high, graham, and marion-NOTHING! these teams will not be in the playoffs either. man i am tired of making excuses for the falcons-they just have not got it done.:mad:

Southbound - not sure I buy your conversion, however, as you might have seen, I did defend you on a falcon thread earlier. If you are sincere, we welcome someone with your energy.

well,84..you are lookin good..feels good to vent huh..lol..southbound,your birds are wounded..and we played richlands very well till the 4th..our coach really made sum bad play calls but we showed we are pretty darn good..even with hess you were down 21-0 in the first against richlands..it was 7-7 our game..if we get back on track we will see richlands again..nothing against richlands but i wasn't as impressed as i have been in the past with teams they have had..if holston beats gw and chilhowie..i would put them against all the swd teams but right now..i wanna see how they do in the coming weeks...gw,well..i think we got somethin for them..but chilhowie still scares me..i hear roughing the kicker dosen't exsist in wyth??or chilhowie might have turned it around.as for ph..well,its at ph..nuff said....just hope the refs call the game half way right..and the cheerleaders can stay on their side..maybe compton won't jester to come on to the holston crowd like a certain coach did 2 yrs ago

well,84..you are lookin good..feels good to vent huh..lol..southbound,your birds are wounded..and we played richlands very well till the 4th..our coach really made sum bad play calls but we showed we are pretty darn good..even with hess you were down 21-0 in the first against richlands..it was 7-7 our game..if we get back on track we will see richlands again..nothing against richlands but i wasn't as impressed as i have been in the past with teams they have had..if holston beats gw and chilhowie..i would put them against all the swd teams but right now..i wanna see how they do in the coming weeks...gw,well..i think we got somethin for them..but chilhowie still scares me..i hear roughing the kicker dosen't exsist in wyth??or chilhowie might have turned it around.as for ph..well,its at ph..nuff said....just hope the refs call the game half way right..and the cheerleaders can stay on their side..maybe compton won't jester to come on to the holston crowd like a certain coach did 2 yrs ago
johnson is dumba$$ but i cant see compton doing that but ph wins a close one. its emory!!!!we over look the rest of the season we want holston................

who would wanna pull for abingdon anyway?

you guys need to be real careful what you say-i will be pulling aginst holston if there is any more talk like this. i could easily become a clintwood/norton fan for a week. i have tried to say some nice things about the cavs but you guys need to lay off the falcons.:mad::mad::mad:

don't think clintwood is that good this year. based on the lebanon game, i think holston would beat lebanon and clintwood didn't do that. holston will beat clintwood this year they have to go to damascus.:eek:

IMO if last year's Clintwood team was a 9 on a scale of 1-10 this one is an 8.5...Holston ain't beating Clintwood...I don't care where it's played. Damascus isn't a tough place to play anyways. With their running game, Holston could possibly beat Burton this year tho...but Burton ain't beating Clintwood either.