Prediction: One for the Ages

Falconman

I just got off the phone with my source and they wasn't talking about the administrative moves going on, they were concerned about what really matters and thats our game Friday. I'm not going to give away a lot, but the Falcons are hurting with injuries and sickness right now. That only opens the door for Grundy to have a shot at an upset this Friday. He said "Its like the Kennedy Curse going on around here right now, its something in the air." Let me admit this, I'm concerned and I predict a close battle between two tough swd teams friday night at Falcon Stadium . . . . . maybe one for the ages! You heard it here first.

my boi said bunch was sick up ther . . . who cares bout dat game anyways

What are you talking about? This game is for major bragging rights. Do you know how many Grundy people live here in Abingdon? Get a clue before you post some crap like that!:mad:

Southbound I heard Grundy might be bringing in a guest speaker for the pregame speech . . . . Something like "popcorn, cars, candybars, movies, winning . . . NOTHING ELSE MATTERS !" I told you, its going to be a classic . . . one for the ages. Go Falcons:eek:

I would love to be in that locker room if that is the case. The falcons would be in trouble if that happens. Gotta feeling abingdon will play smash mouth this week and just take it to them. With injuries and sickness running wild through the team-just line up double tight 3 back set and run it down there throat.

k???i hear the bird flu and other excuses are going around abingdon..wa wa wa wipe out..golden wave

abingdon thread! if you enter on these discussions please be nice. i thought you knew that don't you live on main street.:D

ha ha ha ha ha ha! lol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

chirp,chirp..i go where i please..looks like the only threads on here are you 2 jocking for attention lil ones..i bet you both never even heard of football untill madden came out on playstation or 360..i bet u made your own falcon awful team..

first there was one lil bird..now there are 2..they peck there way out of the nest..so,which one is the female?both of you want attention just like alil girl...lol..you guys are in school and don't play football..are you waiting for the male cheerleaders postion to open up?are you 2 competing for that awesome falcon cheer squad postion..i hear there is only room for one more lil falcon..

first there was one lil bird..now there are 2..they peck there way out of the nest..so,which one is the female?both of you want attention just like alil girl...lol..you guys are in school and don't play football..are you waiting for the male cheerleaders postion to open up?are you 2 competing for that awesome falcon cheer squad postion..i hear there is only room for one more lil falcon..
who knows they might be married

You guys are killing me. This is out of hand but soooo funny. They get you every single time vols4life! You just can't stand it and you have to comment on everything they say. I seem to think that maybe you are the childish one on the board. They take you to the pole and drop you off daily! I know for a fact that they both play(ed) football. I'd love for you to share some of your career highlights with us.

no,what's funny is the birds try to peck at others cause their team is wounded and not winning..there for they think taking all the attention away from the fact the birds arent getting it done this year..if you would stop crying and focus on football maybe you would get sum respect lil boys.

this sums up your yr bird fans..this was wrote by a carrol county paper.."Carroll County (4-2, 2-0) continued gaining momentum at Abingdon, running at will against the Falcons. Led by Dillon Caviness (183 yards on 13 carries), Zack Surratt (eight for 74 yards) and Blake Bowman (three rushes, 58 yards), the Cavaliers averaged 10 yards per carry, finishing with 360 yards on the ground.

“We played a very, very physical game,” said Hale. “It was a great game to play going into this game. We went right at them, mainly between the tackles.”