Congrats G-Men!

ghstoga

Only if there are changes made at the coaches level. Wyatt's success in the past was based on talent & heart not coaching skills!!

yeah...when the kids win it's the kids fault, when they lose it's the coaches...brilliant.

I think injuries and cell phone adventures have more to do with Tazewell's season this year.

yeah...when the kids win it's the kids fault, when they lose it's the coaches...brilliant.

I think injuries and cell phone adventures have more to do with Tazewell's season this year.

Tazewell has seem to have gotten worse each game rather than better, don't know, odd!! Im not sure Tazewell wins another game. Tazewell and Grundy should be a good one.

Tazewell was definately out coached in last year's Region Championship. The cell phone issue is resolved.

I see what you're saying Lance, but sometimes it works that way, sometimes for whole seasons! Granted he brought a whole new community spirit along with him, in Wyatt's first year here he inherited a talented group of seniors that had literally all been starting since they were freshmen. In each game he ran virtually the same 6 plays and made it to the state semi's. You can look at that from either side of the fence though.

Edited by Fighton_3

Dustin Dean didn't play, that hurt on pass blocking. It didn't matter though cause the dawgs didn't throw the ball really untill the 3rd quarter. Tazewell played bad, Graham played great. Thats really how the game went, i hope the dawgs feel a little embarrased and they come out and make a statement game at senior night this week. If they don't get back to throwing the ball in the spread, then they will not win another game. I felt that TTown had a advantage on the corners against graham (mainly Corey Beavers on a small corner) but choose to run the wing T offense instead of throw it. Hopefully it gets turned around fast. Good Game Graham

The Dawgs are done for the season. If they get another win it will only be against Grundy and Im not sure that will happen. Tazewell get rid of the coach and start over.

You are so full of ****!

You are so full of ****!

How am I full of it, its the truth. If Tazewell goes to the playoffs its one and over. If they win then you know whats going to happen. You have to admit the Tazewell coach doesn't have enough know how to pour P!$$ out of a boot. Get a new coach. The talent has been there over the years but nobody seems to know how to use it.

How am I full of it, its the truth. If Tazewell goes to the playoffs its one and over. If they win then you know whats going to happen. You have to admit the Tazewell coach doesn't have enough know how to pour P!$$ out of a boot. Get a new coach. The talent has been there over the years but nobody seems to know how to use it.

if tazewell had an o line this year it might be different. I see them winning against Grundy. You are correct about Wyatt having the weapons but not knowing how to use them, but it's usually just on the offensive side of the ball. The defense has been pretty well managed with what they have had to work with. I have a hard time understanding why Mitchem And Pauley haven't had more touches this year.

if tazewell had an o line this year it might be different. I see them winning against Grundy. You are correct about Wyatt having the weapons but not knowing how to use them, but it's usually just on the offensive side of the ball. The defense has been pretty well managed with what they have had to work with. I have a hard time understanding why Mitchem And Pauley haven't had more touches this year.

I don't understand why they put Mountain in the back field when its 1st and goal on the 1 yard line, when you have the likes of Moore, Mitchem, Pauley, BEAVERS! As big as the Beavers kid is, they have to keep him on the line to help block instead of going out for a pass... I don't understand why they spread him out when they go pass why not leave him in a TE and do the ole fake block and then go up the middle and turn around, the middle has been open all freaking year...... And if Wyatt does go it's not going to get any better, no one wants to come into this school, so it will have to be someone that is already out there, which is not gonna help either!

sounds like you should of got your degree and put it to use. oh yeah, it is a lot easier to sit up there on friday and make all the adjustments. are you a message board qb?:rolleyes:

sounds like you should of got your degree and put it to use. oh yeah, it is a lot easier to sit up there on friday and make all the adjustments. are you a message board qb?:rolleyes:

Got my degree and using it thank you very much. Seen them play not hard to see the problems. Tazewell = no line = no offense. Tazewell = no coach = not many wins. He stands around with his hands in his pockets not interested in the game. He doesn't know how to spread the talent around. Take Richlands for example, if you need output out of a position the coach will find the guy for that position if it takes looking at 10 different guys.

Graham is continually getting better each week. Dous ACTUALLY seems like he is doin a good job getting this team back together. This week i think is going to be a good game. Predictions?