Can Graham make the playoffs VHSLhelper?

Guest lookoutmountain

Guest lookoutmountain

Graham has Carroll and Abingdon. Both tough games.

Marion has Lebanon and Abingdon. Both tough games.

Graham looks like they are tied for 5th right now. What happens if Graham wins over Abingdon and loses to Carroll, but Marion loses to Lebanon and Abingdon? Who gets in?

Graham has Carroll and Abingdon. Both tough games.

Marion has Lebanon and Abingdon. Both tough games.

Graham looks like they are tied for 5th right now. What happens if Graham wins over Abingdon and loses to Carroll, but Marion loses to Lebanon and Abingdon? Who gets in?

Who cares? At 3-7 a playoff spot is not deserved. In fact it's quite embarassing.

Graham and Grundy will be 5 and 6... with Grundy having probably a 4-6, 5-5 record at best. and Graham being 3-7... If one of them loses out Patrick Co. might get it.

Expanding the playoffs to 6 teams is good in some Regions, but Region IV Division III is not one of them.

Guest lookoutmountain

I care CPF, otherwise I wouldn't have asked the question? If you don't care, then why on earth did you respond? My question wasn't whether or not they deserve it or whether or not it's embarassing, but my question was...can they possibly make the playoffs?

Graham and Grundy will be 5 and 6... with Grundy having probably a 4-6, 5-5 record at best. and Graham being 3-7... If one of them loses out Patrick Co. might get it.

Expanding the playoffs to 6 teams is good in some Regions, but Region IV Division III is not one of them.

It's like Region C D1...no one wants to see 6 teams in it. Only deserving teams are East Mont and Holston.

who cares...it's another week of football as far as I'm concerned...put the helmets on and let it roll! You might even get an upset here or there and shake things up...who knows...either way its good experience for the kids.

who cares...it's another week of football as far as I'm concerned...put the helmets on and let it roll! You might even get an upset here or there and shake things up...who knows...either way its good experience for the kids.

I agree its a great experience for the kids and an extra week or two of practice gives you a chance to improve your program. Richlands has had a lot of extra games over the years and I'm sure that has helped them. Regardless of record kids get to practice football legally for another week. Not like other sports where they practice year round. And like Lance said it's another week of football enjoy it won't be too long before the season is over.