Falcons vs G-Men

southbound

This is a terrible post, show some support for the kids, There is no way you can call yourself a Graham fan if you hope for them to lose, and how can you say Graham has no heart, they started 0-5 and could have easily gave up all hope but they fought back and beat two teams that they were expected to lose to, why would you even bother to call yourself a Graham fan if all you can say about them is negative and you want them to lose, Graham has heart, but it definately sounds like you have none.

I have been a Graham fan a lot longer than you, and I personally see nothing wrong with what he said.And do you think he is the only one? I saw a guy running around Bluefield,Virginia the day of the Graham/Beaver game with a beaver hat on. And this was a man who supported Graham for over 40 years.Sometimes you need to be truthful. As long as people like you continue to empower the coach over there then he will never leave. I applaud Eurkel for standing up in what he believes is right, whether you agree with it or not.

Edited by CPF

I have been a Graham fan a lot longer than you, and I personally see nothing wrong with what he said.And do you think he is the only one? I saw a guy running around Bluefield,Virginia the day of the Graham/Beaver game with a beaver hat on. And this was a man who supported Graham for over 40 years.Sometimes you need to be truthful. As long as people like you continue to empower the coach over there then he will never leave. I applaud Eurkel for standing up in what he believes is right, whether you agree with it or not.

The part that bothers me is the "Graham has no heart". How could anyone who has watched Graham play say that? They have never given up this year. They have endured poor coaching decisions...coaches that have not put them in situations to win...and yet they continue to go out and play hard for four qtrs. The reason you see people not supporting the team around town are because of the coaching. People want change. But I don't hear anyone who's watched Graham play or anyone that truely know GHS football say that the players have no heart. I bet Marrs will leave after this year. Hopefully some of the assistants will leave as well.

I am not sure what the g-man thinks but I think Doug will be back for several reasons. First of all, with the job market as bad as it is there will be few changes at every school. Not sure they could get rid of him if they wanted to. Do they have someone in house in mind? If not, it's almost impossible to see them go out and hire teachers to coach. Guys, I think you better saddle up and get use to it because there will not be any changes!;)

How can you personally see nothing wrong with what he said, the players have showed heart reguardless of the circumstances.

I am not sure what the g-man thinks but I think Doug will be back for several reasons. First of all, with the job market as bad as it is there will be few changes at every school. Not sure they could get rid of him if they wanted to. Do they have someone in house in mind? If not, it's almost impossible to see them go out and hire teachers to coach. Guys, I think you better saddle up and get use to it because there will not be any changes!;)

From what I'm hearing, the Graham "coach" is already talking about talent that he is bringing in from other schools for next seaon. I don't see him going anywhere.

From what I'm hearing, the Graham "coach" is already talking about talent that he is bringing in from other schools for next seaon. I don't see him going anywhere.

It is not going to happen.

1. Why in the world would someone come to Graham for football???

2. I have heard hundreds of times that we are getting this 6'8 guy from bluefield and this fast dude from princeton and this person from california and this dude from heaven. No one ever came.

It wont happen.

Hilarious!!! How can people applaud people for standing up when everyone on here is using a fake name/title! The internet is for fake brave!!