James Monroe vs Bluefield

bigdogfan2

James Monroe vs Bluefield  

68 members have voted

1. 1. James Monroe vs Bluefield

• Bluefield
    • James Monroe

This is really an intriguing game because it's the 1st real test they've had since gate city, and it seemed bluefield has been holding some cards in the last 3 games.

This week though they should have the qb back ready for a full game maybe, and the bluefield team we'll see in the game against the mavs is likely the team we can expect to see throughout the post season and they now have 4 very capable players to carry the ball, and some others even, what will bluefield do on o is the ??

Will Bluefield stick with the flexbone or will they get back to the spread option offense they were running before the Beckett injury? I really hope to see both. If Bluefield does use both I don't see James Monroe, or any team for the rest of the season for that matter, being able to stop the offense.

Bluefield - 35

James Monroe - 13

I am hoping this is going to a good game. I will get just my second chance this season to see the Beavers. From what I hear it shouldn't be all that close of a game, but James Monroe always seems to play Bluefield tough. Looking forward to a good game with Bluefield winning 33-13.

I'm hoping for a good game, but I don't think that JM will be able to keep it real close. If they can manage to control the clock, they may have an outside chance to keep it close late, but honestly that's not likely.

So with them dropping JM, that leaves 3 spots on the schedule to fill next year?

I believe that's right. I know the North Cross deal was just a one-year deal. JM was looking to pick up Princeton again but I'm not sure they've been able to work it out (I think Princeton was trying to fit it in the Nitro slot, but I believe they've decided to play Nitro again.)

I really like the idea of JM picking up Graham, but I'm not sure if that will happen. There apparently was some talk of playing the new River View school (Iaegar (sp?) and Big Creek combo) but I saw on another board that River View has apparently filled its schedule.

I hear Bluefield picked up Charlotte Country for 2 more years anyone else heard this

What other choice would they have? I guess you could play nine games but all in all I think it is good to play a team you have to work hard to beat and it exposes any weaknesses you may have in time to fix them prior to the playoffs.

If so that's really good, 1st I've read of it though.

I sort of figured considering the distance and the fact that ccds defeated bluefield each game, that they (ccds) might actually not have considered more games. I figured they would have located a much closer team to schedule in 2 years.

But from what I read and heard from a few of their fans, they really thought a lot of their trip to bluefield, so good impressions count for something.

As for the mavs seems consider they and graham have a hard time scheduling games at times, it would be a competitive series worth scheduling. I figured nitro was a conference game for them though, didn't realize they really had any non msac games to schedule aside from bluefield. If the mavs could schedule princeton and graham, that would do a lot to increase their sos.......

eta travel safely mavs fans

Edited by buzzsawBeaver